Aww,diddums, did the nasty spot upset you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how you define crap, it does what you told it to. The analogy is that punctuation / grammar / syntax can radically change the meaning of a sentence / statement.
There are many ways for code to be crap. In this case it's crap because it's either broken (should be testing something but isn't due to syntax error) or it's over complex and misleading (assigns a variable in the most obscure way possible).

The only way it might be non-crap is if it were part of an entry for the International Obfuscated C Code Contest.

Sponsored Links
There are many ways for code to be crap. In this case it's crap because no one knows what it is meant to do.

:LOL: if you couldn't read that and know what it will do and what it probably should do, then you have absolutely no place as a developer!

:LOL: if you couldn't read that and know what it will do and what it probably should do, then you have absolutely no place as a developer!
I edited my reply but the intent is not clear because there no documentation. So it's impossible to know which specific way it's crap. Which is an additional way that it's crap.

I edited my reply but the intent is not clear because there no documentation. So it's impossible to know which specific way it's crap. Which is an additional way that it's crap.

Oh don't be utterly ridiculous. No amount of documentation or comments would necessarily pick up such a school boy error as the one shown. The comments you've made unfortunately lead me to believe there is absolutely no way you have a working knowledge of any programming language.

Sponsored Links
Oh don't be utterly ridiculous. No amount of documentation or comments would necessarily pick up such a school boy error as the one shown. The comments you've made unfortunately lead me to believe there is absolutely no way you have a working knowledge of any programming language.
You cock up an equality test and I'm the one who doesn't know how to write code? **** off.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back