Baby Boris

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"Johnson and Symonds, an environmental campaigner and former Conservative party official, are expecting the birth of the child in the early summer. This would suggest the baby was conceived in Autumn, around the time that the October 31 Brexit deadline was extended."

Perhaps she was consoling him? :LOL:

"...before he left me, your dad was the one responsible for that awful blip in the UK history, where mad politicians, 55yr+ gammons and brainwashed pensioners caused the Great British Catastrophe…"

Last edited:
"...before he left me, your dad was the one responsible for that awful blip in the UK history, where mad politicians and brainwashed pensioners caused the Great British Catastrophe…"

As there aren't any stats, only surmising that old folk voted for brexit (my parents are 80&85, both voted remain) and coupled with the recurring narrative that since 2016 a couple of million of them will have died and been replaced by young voters, would you care to explain how the conservatives, with a clear brexit mandate, won with a thumping majority?

Sponsored Links
Back