Baby Boris

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Still makes you, and for what is worth me, in the big minority, regardless of the fact age is not counted in voting stats.
Well spotted Eddie. No doubt we'll laugh about it when out kids put the country back together.

Well spotted Eddie. No doubt we'll laugh about it when out kids put the country back together.

Bloody hope someone comes up with something, anything that makes sense, I truly despair of the state we're in, and yes I'll reiterate I am no EU lover at all, but......

eG1pemViMTI=_o_dr-evil-and-mini-me-from-austin-powers-in-goldmember-.jpg

would you care to explain how the conservatives, with a clear brexit mandate, won with a thumping majority?

They got 330,000 more votes than 2017. Labour lost 2.6 million. That's how the system works.
The Cons didn't get 17.4 million?

..2017.......................Con........................Lab.................2019..........................Con.........................Lab
upload_2020-3-1_1-0-39.png
upload_2020-3-1_1-1-37.png

I've edited my earlier post to alleviate your confusion.(y)

Although you should have put 39+ year olds, which is where the crossover is between Labour and Tory (not that Labour's brexit position was ever very clear)

The announcement time was rigged -it was 5.30pm just before the main news

The govt must rattled over bully Patel and UK trade capitulation talks

Great to hear that he's had another baby. I wonder how many father's day cards he gets?

upload_2020-5-5_22-5-44.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back