Barclaycard!!! ARGH!

do you think it should be illegal to use electronic messages to harrass

• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
27 times in 4 days does seem over the top though, if you explain the situation rather then leave the with dead air then they might not boter ringing back that day.. doing that resolves nothing and forces them to call back..

i did that after call no.3!! to no avail.
so they will ring all weekend and run up their phonebill ...sweet!

Sponsored Links
27 times in 4 days does seem over the top though, if you explain the situation rather then leave the with dead air then they might not boter ringing back that day.. doing that resolves nothing and forces them to call back..

i did that after call no.3!! to no avail.
so they will ring all weekend and run up their phonebill ...sweet!

I bet they have a 'free weekend and evening call' plan :p

I bet they have a 'free weekend and evening call' plan :p
i think they must have free all the b*****y time plan as they phone from 8am to 9pm!! including sunday!! godforsaken leeches!! :LOL: :LOL:

as i said earlier this is more about the nature of the calls and how they can intimidate vulnerable people. and how i feel they should be made illegal to protect the weaker guys and gals.
Not about my personal circumstances as i frankly don't give a stuff and ain't bothered if they ring me 300 times as i only answer if i'm not busy!

coljack,been there with the debt management company's from the last recession,my banks at the time where extremely unhelpful to say the least.
i too offered them a realistic amount which they refused(which was 1/2 the payment).1 bank ended up with £1 p/mth.:LOL: i offered £100:LOL:
these management firms were charging a lot of money,so once bitten twice shy,so i wouldnt use them again(imho)

if i may offer some advice?
contact the cab office for an appointment and discuss all your debts with them.after all these guys are free and very helpful.

regards gregers

Sponsored Links
ColJack";p="1557557 said:
I actually am in debt to them.. I've maxed out my card in the past 12 months since becoming unemployed.. /quote]

Go to the CAB and get some advice about how to reign in your debts and get them paid off at a sensible rate.

Cut up the card so that you're serious about trying to get yourself out of debt.

card hasn't been used since november, CAB seen in january, they gave me the first letter to send, and that was a 6 week wait for and apointment.

in your position Col have you thought about bankruptcy? if you are unemployed, in debt beyond you capable means it maybe worth 2 years of no credit to get out of the mess.
my son in law has done that and it now means he can support his wife and child adequately on his wage instead of paying ££££s each week to creditors, whilst they struggle by with help from us.

can't afford the £300 to file for it :)
don't they take all of your stuff if you do that? including the house?

Sponsored Links
Back