Baxi Duotec 40 HE - Tearing my hair out

(especially since I got given the engineer accolade from bernard green!)

That accolade will do nothing for your career or reputation.

But in reality Eric Walton's experience does show that the Gas Safe registration is just that Gas SAFE. There is no real indication of ability to diagnose and / or repair equipment other than testing the equipment is safe to use and condeming it if it is not safe.

Don't forget condemning it if it is not safe yet leaving it switched on!
work that one out.

Sponsored Links
Condemning it not safe. This can be applied to At Risk issues where you were told the flue gas test was high. You would be left with a notice and it would be your responsibility to use after this advice. ID condemn would be where the appliance is capped off from gas.

I think this whole thread has been a wind up tbh.

Condemning it not safe. This can be applied to At Risk issues where you were told the flue gas test was high. You would be left with a notice and it would be your responsibility to use after this advice. ID condemn would be where the appliance is capped off from gas.

I think this whole thread has been a wind up tbh.

A wind up?
Sounds like you've been using gas and air.

So a gas safe idiot plumber tells you " he should turn it off, because of the Carbon monoxide levels are way too high " then leaves it running and goes on his merry way likely putting someone elses family at risk as well - so I turn it off and call someone else:
A: Because the first goon was incompetent, leaving it on.
B: Because It still needed fixing and after being told it was unsafe wanted it checking for safety, he broke it so
c: called plumber 3

You know, the crux of the matter is, along the way unsuspecting customers are being ripped off by incompetent supposedly qualified plumbers, have their lives put at risk by them, and then being accused of telling lies and fabricating all this stuff up by complete morons on a forum that seems to pride itself on taking the **** out of people that come here genuinely looking for help.

A previous CORGI registered plumber fitted a boiler years ago for us and in short it was dangerously fitted and a corgi inspector condemned it - then wanted the idiot who fitted it to rectify it, after denying wrong doing for a month!

It appears that the vast majority of you lot on here have your heads up your arses and arent worth a s.h.i.t.
You delight in patronising people that ask for your help, you concieted set of C.U N.T.S

Stick that up your flue and F.U.C.K off

It appears that the vast majority of you lot on here have your heads up your arses and arent worth a s.h.i.t.
You delight in patronising people that ask for your help, you concieted set of C.U N.T.S

I was hoping more for a 'thanks for diagnosing my fault within 10 minutes", but I'll take what I can get.

Sponsored Links

I was hoping more for a 'thanks for diagnosing my fault within 10 minutes", but I'll take what I can get.

Thank You.
It was a tad cryptic, but you were right. ( I hope - I am waiting for plumber 3 now )

I wonder if i've been banned before I post this...

why don't you try rgi and not plumbers it might help . got to admit your a f--king idiot for calling people c-n-s when your the one with the problem
wait a minute I've got to turn the heating up, ah lovely

I've given you a thanks you can wipe away the tears now lol

Well at least with all that furious typing we have managed to keep you warm where others have failed (y)

Jon

Its surprisingly therapeutic.
A weight has been lifted off my shoulders, as if the strain of dealing with incompetents has just drained away.
I thought I worked with extremely challenging people.
How wrong was I.

why don't you try rgi and not plumbers it might help . got to admit your a f--king idiot for calling people c-n-s when your the one with the problem
wait a minute I've got to turn the heating up, ah lovely

Well, having asked nicely repeatedly for advice and assistance and being answered by morons with personality disorders ( apart from about 3 respondents) it seems no one is either able, willing or capable of offering advice.
I would wonder how you stay in business, but the public are gullible fools thinking you know what you are doing.
Clearly most of you do not.

OOH, plumber 3 just arrived.
Update you goons soon.

Well, having asked nicely repeatedly for advice and assistance and being answered by morons with personality disorders ( apart from about 3 respondents) it seems no one is either able, willing or capable of offering advice.

We were all capable as was proven in the first response, we were not willing as it would lead to DIY gas works and are not able to as forum rules do not allow gas advice to be given.

I would wonder how you stay in business, but the public are gullible fools thinking you know what you are doing.

We stay in business as it only takes one visit from us to repair our clients gas appliances as our clients have chosen a reliable, trusted, experianced and educated RGE to carry out their works for them.

i don't think you have not given full details of whats gone on , I'm struggling to believe 3 rgi being that bad . you was given answer long time ago by oilski .

We were all capable as was proven in the first response, we were not willing as it would lead to DIY gas works and are not able to as forum rules do not allow gas advice to be given.

We stay in business as it only takes one visit from us to repair our clients gas appliances as our clients have chosen a reliable, trusted, experianced and educated RGE to carry out their works for them.

Would lead to DIY gas works.
No it wouldn't in this case, and thats a fact - I know that, you can only guess ( and wrongly )

Chosen trusted, reliable etc etc - more by luck than judgement, clearly.
And had any of them asked for help on here, I am sure they wouldn't have called most of you lot.

i don't think you have not given full details of whats gone on , I'm struggling to believe 3 rgi being that bad . you was given answer long time ago by oilski .

"i don't think you have not given full details of whats gone on"
I don't actually know what that means.
maybe punctuation would help?

I'm not surprised you are struggling to believe it at all.
Two have been bad.
The third one is here now.

Would lead to DIY gas works.
No it wouldn't in this case, and thats a fact - I know that, you can only guess ( and wrongly )

Possibly not in your case but the same can't be said for the many of thousands of posts that have been created with that in mind hence why there is a blanket ban on all gas works regardless. As an engineer I don't guess I use my diagnosis skills coupled with experience to come up with a result. If you don't like the forum rules then please feel free not to use it.

Chosen trusted, reliable etc etc - more by luck than judgement, clearly.
And had any of them asked for help on here, I am sure they wouldn't have called most of you lot.

More by a reputation that precedes us rather than luck.

None of my customers would be asking for DIY gas advice on here as they would have called me rather than putting their families through 6 days of being uncomfortable. My customers prefer an instant fix.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back