If you still think masks are not needed, watch tonight's bbc news

Young people are dying
London's hospitalised numbers doubled in 2 weeks
Nurses and doctors exhausted
Hospitals can no longer cope
People's on 20s, 30s 40s hospitalised

Stay at home
Save lives

And if i see you in Sainsbury's without a mask on, duck.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Maybe because they've amalgamated the usual flu case figures with the Corona cases. :idea:

no, the people on ventilators are covid patients. Flu patients kept separate, obviously, to avoid them also getting covid.

no, the people on ventilators are covid patients. Flu patients kept separate, obviously, to avoid them also getting covid.

There aren't any flu patients this year; it was R5L yesterday morning.
(I don't recall the exact words used, but the interviewee said something like "I hesitate to use the word "zero", because it is a very definite and tiny number, but there are basically no flu cases this season".)

People have been bamboozled by seemingly very large numbers which appear frightening when compared with the years for which they were not presented with any numbers.

There aren't any flu patients this year; it was R5L yesterday morning.
(I don't recall the exact words used, but the interviewee said something like "I hesitate to use the word "zero", because it is a very definite and tiny number, but there are basically no flu cases this season".)

Proof that vaccination and social distancing is effective in all but the most contagious viruses.

People have been bamboozled by seemingly very large numbers which appear frightening when compared with the years for which they were not presented with any numbers.

Quote.......

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs, perhaps you have misread the situation"

Sponsored Links
Back