BBC should think about the titles of news items

Sponsored Links
...to help children get clean water. I'd love to help....
In the unlikely event that you are telling the truth, look at your next water bill and you will find it includes the facility for you to make a contribution via Wateraid.

...to help children get clean water. I'd love to help....
In the unlikely event that you are telling the truth, look at your next water bill and you will find it includes the facility for you to make a contribution via Wateraid.

What's the chance of it getting spent where it should? Incredibly nieve John. You're better of helping someone directly than giving someone the money in the hope they pass it on. Corrupt from start to finish, the whole charity thing is a scam.

...You're better of helping someone directly .....
I don't believe there is a snowball's chance in hell that Dextraneous would ever stir himself to travel to the third world and help construct a well or waterpipe. That would cut into the time he spends complaining from behind his screen.

As I said, it is unlikely he was telling the truth.

Naif? You are.

Sponsored Links
...You're better of helping someone directly .....
I don't believe there is a snowball's chance in hell that Dextraneous would ever stir himself to travel to the third world and help construct a well or waterpipe. That would cut into the time he spends complaining from behind his screen.

As I said, it is unlikely he was telling the truth.

Naif? You are.
Yawn indeed you bore!

"I'd love to help"

you said.

Wasn't true, was it?

my activities are none of your business.

However, when you said "I'd love to help" I thought I'd give you the tiny benefit of the doubt, just in case you were telling the truth.

This is the only forum I have visited (and the only professional organisation I know of for that matter) where a moderator takes sides in a disagreement!

Define 'moderator'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...omic-Relief-sitting-100m-say-money-spent.html

I'd like to see some BBC financial accounts if anyone can provide links, I'm finding it hard to find any figures.

Read your own link. :rolleyes:

Settle down.

It might be that your sentence is not true. They invest the money, and they get tax back from donations from tax payers. So we don't quite know how much they get from donations, how much from tax back, how much from investments, and anything else. Well we might, but I couldn't be bothered to read through the accounts in full, I just skimmed through.

Well for 'idiots' like me, there's going to need to be more of an explanation than this. Where do you get your facts from? What accounts? Where?

From the f'ing link you posted. Goddammed dunderhead.

Ouch!!

Ouch maybe, but how much patience can you have with someone who posts a link, makes a statement contradicting the information in the link, and then when he aks where is the proof that he is wrong, is repeatedly told to read the link, but refuses to. He is either so thick that a bowl of cold custard is his intellectual superior, or he is knowingly playing the fool as a wind up.

my activities are none of your business.
So, apart from altering posts and deleting them on here, you have done diddly squat. Yet, as keyboard warrior, you doubt that Dex has given some time to help others.
You act / sound just like Margo in The Good Life.

As with all things, alas, JD points the finger outwards but never seems capable of rotating it 180 degrees.

Sponsored Links
Back