Bed Bargain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A good friend of mine was walking down the road when a van pulled up and offered him a brand new bed for £250. The bed was surplus stock and worth over £1000 indeed the mattress had £800 sticker on it.

No questions asked and a sale was made. My mate is very pleased with the quality etc and thinks he has had a bargain but I think that these people do this for a living and pick up these beds on the cheap and then drive around looking for mugs!

Could be a nice earner! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Better than one with 800 sticky marks over it :idea: :mad:

Just wanted to make this a 'FOUR POSTER'!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I like the matching 'accessories' that come with this bed...

1739-cheap-bed-clothes.jpg

Sponsored Links
You get them in the auctions for about £75.

It's a really old trick that I haven't seen for ages.

I'd be a right lazy bar-steward with an accessory like that... I'd never get out of bed! :evil:

You get them in the auctions for about £75.

It's a really old trick that I haven't seen for ages.
That`s good - I put 2 of those fully adjustable electric ones in a Sussex auction that`s being held on Saturday April 3rd. Hope I get that for them ;)

I'd hope you'd get a lot more. They are about £500 new.

With something like a bed nobody really knows the price of them or how to compare one bed with another. So,.......if you get one offered to including delivery you will be tempted to make a decision on the spot.

I nearly got caught many yrs ago with an Italian man who drove up in a posh car wishing to offload some surplus leather coats that he had got left from a fashion show he had attended.

He wanted £100 for the last 3 coats but we settled on 2 for £50.

Turned out they were PVC! :evil:

I did manage to sell them on for what I had paid but I learned my lesson! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back