Bed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you needed a bed for two where you wanted independent mattresses (because one needed different support to the other and also rolled over a lot while sleeping) would you buy a superking bed and two 3 foot mattresses or would you buy two single beds?

Sponsored Links
Superking, so that both mattresses can closely butt together (y)

Plus, only have to assemble one (big) bed, rather than two.

7de6cc366b9e2bd0-BedFrame_01.jpg

Sponsored Links
We don't, but a good friend of mine has slept in a different bed, in a different room to his missus for almost as many years as he's been married. & it works very well for them.

Think a Superking with two mattresses is the way to go. But the Superking beds are longer than a standard 3 foot mattress, so I think I'll need to order a single Euro.

I'm not keen on those 'memory foam' mattresses. The cats have a kip on them during the day and I suspect the mattress remembers them and not me.

If that wasn't a joke (not sure) -

The memory part means it goes back to its original shape when you get up - not your body.

If that wasn't a joke (not sure) -

The memory part means it goes back to its original shape when you get up - not your body.

Parents had a very expensive on in their spare room, all guests hated it. We all just boiled in it, mind your their house is like a furnace anyway. It's gone now.

Parents had a very expensive on in their spare room, all guests hated it. We all just boiled in it, mind your their house is like a furnace anyway. It's gone now.

I swap it over in the summer for a traditional one but yes, they don't 'breathe' so can get a bit clammy.

Reminds me of some comments associated with the news some years ago, that (John Lewis?) were flogging a mattress for £22k.

"The first layer is a finest merino wool mat, sown by artisans.
Next is a bed of two thousand individually hand - polished stainless steel coils, lovingly stitched together with the flax from South Island plants.
Then, finest knitted silk cushioning, merged with hand-stitched cashmere pocketing. All perfectly bound in finest 4000-count pure Egyptian cotton.

And, topped with a gullible bell end who's paid £22k for a mattress. "

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As some of you know, I work away during the week, I had one of those sleep tracker thingies, it registered during the week I got 0h0m deep sleep per night, at the weekend 8+ Hrs, I'm sure that can't be good for you :(

As some of you know, I work away during the week, I had one of those sleep tracker thingies, it registered during the week I got 0h0m deep sleep per night, at the weekend 8+ Hrs, I'm sure that can't be good for you :(

Stop watching the adult channels then;):mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back