Belkin Wireless Logging On

Status
Not open for further replies.
The router is connected. Please no more posts unless you have read the previous.

Sponsored Links
HOW is it connected? its no more connected now than it was when you first posted

It is connected to the router as confirmed by Belkin and Bt. The problem you already know.
Please do not post again. After all you muyst be able to cjharge fortunes for your expertise.

After all you muyst be able to cjharge fortunes for your expertise.
I do ;)

And was trying to help you for free......

Dont worry, I wont post again.

Sponsored Links
desbarron said:
It is connected to the router as confirmed by Belkin and Bt. The problem you already know.
Please do not post again. After all you muyst be able to cjharge fortunes for your expertise.

Ok, so the PC is now connected to the router and has an IP address, yes?

Do an ipconfig /all on this PC and post the result.

We are not sure which 'server' you are referring to.

If I am not mistaken Softus it was you who did not understand my clear discription of the problem and offer any clues as to the solution. Belkin have finally managed to solve the problem and all PCs are back on line.

Clues? FFS, do you think this is some kind of game?!

The reason I didn't offer additional information is because Igorian and eggplant had the situation fully covered, and they are each fully competent.

If you really think that your description was clear, then you must be either a fool or a wind-up merchant. Or both. Here are two cracking examples:

desbarron said:
What service pack is installed on the disconnected PC? BELKIN
desbarron said:
Everything works fine except Btyahoo is not recognising this computer and sending the gateway.

Oh, and you've claimed this:

Belkin and BT both understood the problem and are working on it.
If you were claiming that BT were helping you solve the problem, then you're just a liar.

So, seeing as Belkin have solved the problem, why don't you post the answer to help others who have the same problem?

Do not know what they did. But people with a similar problem need to push and push till Belkin sort it. Everything was fine at my end

desbarron said:
Do not know what they did. But people with a similar problem need to push and push till Belkin sort it. Everything was fine at my end
I presume from your reply that Belkin didn't talk you through the implementation of the fix, so I guess an engineer paid you a visit. If the fault was with the router then did they not tell you that? And if the fault was with the PC then did they not charge you?

And if the remedy to the fault was to contact Belkin, then what are the magic words you used?

BTW, I don't recall you ever telling us which Belkin product you have - which is it?

desbarron said:
Wrong again
It seems that you're unwilling to answer more one question at a time, so...

Who implemented the fix?

Softus
ignore the sulky troll :)

you have tried your best with it , an it doesnt appeciate it ,
;)

Well the sites reputation is well earned. Belkin fixed the problem without a visit. Your the experts you should know. BT did work on the problem and called me back with a reference for Belkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back