Belkin Wireless Logging On

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT did work on the problem and called me back with a reference for Belkin.
Bullshit, they cant speak a word of english never mind press numbers on a phone, all they can do is say "Have you tried restarting your computer" heres one of them Click

Sponsored Links
desbarron said:
Softus said:
desbarron said:
Wrong again
It seems that you're unwilling to answer more one question at a time, so...

Who implemented the fix?
Belkin fixed the problem without a visit.
I stand corrected. It seems that you can't provide a straight answer to a straight question, so I'll try again.

Did Belkin configure the router for you?

Did Belkin do it by connecting to the router remotely?

Did Belkin ask you to enable the remote management option?

Please note that the answers to these questions are all one of the following:

(a) Yes.
(b) No.
(c) I don't know.

...so answers such as "well you're the expert so you should know" are invalid in this context.

Softus
Love you to bits
I posted before ... ,, lol see new topic , lol

Sponsored Links
To everyone else with computer and/or wireless problems...

If you read the posts you'll see that much information was offered, and methods of beginning the fault-finding process. He gave about 1% effort to following the instructions and answering questions that were all designed to home in on the problem. Personally, I solve wireless and network problems many times per week, and have never yet been beaten; I suspect that Igorian and eggplant are the same.

People on this forum give up their time to help; sometimes we get thanks, and sometimes we get idiots telling that we don't have a clue.

The poster, for his part, has donated nothing more than a text book example of how not to behave. He hasn't even published the information that would benefit someone else with the same problem - that's how good a forum member he is.

Who goes? You decide.

For a start I object to the rudeness and lack of help when I a novice at computers is mocked because he does not understand a term or two.
secondly you failed to understand the basic principle of wireless computing, which I did as a novive, the setting were all correct as you were told and I was told by Belkini and BT (WHO DO SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH WITH BETTER GRAMMAR THAN THE AVERAGE eNGLISHMAN). you were told on numerous occasions that the router and pc were connected the problem was a communication problem with the bt server and the router. the problem was solved without doing anything at my end.
None of this you understood.
And I correct you, you have failed miserably on this post.
Me thinks thou doest protest too much!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This thread is deteriorating. It is not contributing anything useful and I have locked it.

Time to give it a rest.

Mod Rupert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back