Best apprentice scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Hey servotech, I've just looked on your profile....has anyone ever told you that you look just like that ugly fcker from one of the plumbing mags?

:LOL:

Nice to know you that you take the time to look at the pictures in the mag. Are you a fan?.

I always thought that I was an handsome devil - still beauty is in the eye of the beholder (as the saying goes).

Sponsored Links
Nice to know you that you take the time to look at the pictures in the mag. Are you a fan?.

Oh yes, I love that mag.....I won about 3 1/2 grands worth of Baxi gear in the christmas competition a few years ago. :LOL:

whats that kev on about now, ? he's been caught with his pants down and still thinks he knows it all, WE know where atlanta is, its you that thinks hatleypool is stateside, try passing $3 over the bar for your newcaslte brown and see what happens,

i did in a bar in augusta and got a 16 oz glass on draught :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if this country is ever stupid enough to let the likes of you in try the pizza joint in broad st augusta
alc.gif

well you cant spell hartlepool or newcastle and its 1/4 after 9 so i think i will go to bed

the 6 hours is behind in case you didnt know Daft Ass
bestwishes.gif

want to have a poke at what tomorrows headline is after you check it out with your cyber buddy and son of course :rolleyes:

but bear in mind my paper gets delivered at 4 am 10 to you :LOL:

Nick son 'Scotch' is a drink. Scots is what we iz!!
£6K is far too much for a sh.te apprenticeship!! Have you seen the workmanship of the BG CPSs.....Pfffftttt!!!

oh i agree, when they hit the streets the BG apprentice knows next to nothing. they get thrown in at the deep end with a heavy brick for good measure. some, like me ;) , become fine heating repair men. a lot realise they are **** and move on.

edit, scotch-i love winding the scotches up with that one. :)

Dear, dear Nick son. Does that mean yur nay up fir a Pint mate!!

Headlines in Yank Papers;
US doesn't bomb oil rich nation!!
Yank eats a salad!!
N...er Gangsta rap music, that's not cr.p rap!!
Redneck Geordie is not a kiddy fiddler!!
Another Yank gets a Passport!!

kev mate, please accept my unreserved apology, in my haste to post i had't noticed your obvious mental illness, using the technoligy of webcam i have seen your caravan with the big stars and stipes flag flying from the front of your plot, your horse tied to the rail, the stetson hat in the front window semi covering the holstered pearl handled smith and western 6 shooter (replica), hardley a good image for a plumber to promote, but whatever floats your boat mate,
hope the medication helps to speed some level of sanity soon

jack.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back