Best apprentice scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats that kev on about now, ? he's been caught with his pants down and still thinks he knows it all, WE know where atlanta is, its you that thinks hatleypool is stateside, try passing $3 over the bar for your newcaslte brown and see what happens,

Sponsored Links
i think i've got kev rattled, he's sending me obscene messages to my profile box,
what a tozzer, he's lost the plot, ADMIN, are there rules for this ??? :LOL:

i think i've got kev rattled, he's sending me obscene messages to my profile box,
what a tozzer, he's lost the plot, ADMIN, are there rules for this ??? :LOL:

That's a bit of a worry Tom!! I hope he's not completely flipped!!
I know he's been abusive to me for days!! But if the guy has health issues.
I'm seriously a bit worried now.

Are you OK Kev??

kevplumb - 8:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 reply | message
i have several cyber buddies i can contact on a guitar forum in georgia atlanta.

what a ****** can't even get that right

you and puller make a good pair

of ******* brains

posted at 8.30pm english time, so the lads had a long day,

Sponsored Links
maybe we ought to phone a ambulance, which site did you say he lived on Dick ?

keep it up :LOL:

just answer the question

what is the headline in the tennessean today :?: :?: :?:

you can get away with the banner at the top of the front page if it makes it easier for one of you deadheads

you could cheat and check my pics :LOL:

oh by the way you can phone a friend exept wrong state tosser

so enough of your purile drivel

just post the answer

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

kev mate listen, you've had a long day and you are confused,
I'M NOT IN AMERICA, so how could i know what the paper says,
YOU are supposed to be there, so you tell me, then i will check with my cyber buddies, or my son, who happens also to live in canada, (yes i know its quite away from you) but he has mates in the 'states'

ok get it now,

delta t posted at 7.52 am BST,
kevplumb replied 9.57 am BST, which means that in tennasseee its 3am yet he was posting yesterday all day, so either he never sleeps, or delta t has him sussed and he is acually a traveller living in a caravan site in hartlypool,
no wonder nobody likes dick over here, he can suss out the phoneys from a early stage, and they don't like it, :D :D :D

Now, now Thomas, I must correct you there; he's a ***** living in a caravan in Whitley Bay and is now my Official Stalker.

I can't say too much at the moment, as there's an Restraining Order lodged with Whitley Bay Council and the local Polis have stated that he's harmless - as he has no teeth and can't bite, but can give you a nasty suck!!!

yup the usual carp from the usual planks View media item 25417
i will save you having to think about it

well well, that proves beyond any shadow of a doubt, absolutely nothing, except that, you are super human,
you get up at 3 am to see your boyfriend off to work, then you play games on the computer all day and pretend you're a plumber, when he comes home you tuck him into bed, cos he;s tired , he's been working, then you get back on the computer and post photos of a newspaper, to prepare you for getting up again at 3 am to answer posts for diyers.

another name,,,sado,,tozzer,

and now its time for me to go to bed cos i have work for tomorrow as well. yes i'm a real plumber and need sleep.
bye for now , see you tomorrow, i'm lookin forward to it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back