Poll : Better than a No Deal or not?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
No, just asking questions. These do not seem to have been covered in the deal or the information has not been given to us yet.

These were already clear before the agreement. You just need to follow the news.
We could always deport criminals whilst EU members and still now.
Why would benefits stop? They don't lose their right to settled status.
Human rights? If you think having less rights is a bonus - perhaps we should copy India, Pakistan China?

Non EU immigration has been on the rise and has passed EU migration.

Sponsored Links
Norway model isnt great -they get Single Market access but pay a lot and have no say

They pay a rather reduced fee and have exceptions to some EU laws. Some thought the UK would finish up the same due to the savings on the contributions but that then means none comes back. The saving was still a large number.

Well what ever

Nowt to be done about it :LOL:

Details of this deal will be negotiated for yeeeeeaaaars to come ;)

***t happens :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yep. Now we’ve shown them the way, my money would be on at least one or more countries beginning an exit by the end of 2022.

My mates from Greece ad Italy are desperate for their countries to leave the EU. The Euro apparently destroyed their economies.

My mates from Greece ad Italy are desperate for their countries to leave the EU. The Euro apparently destroyed their economies.
Funnily enough the UK was never in the Euro...

But UK governments have still have managed to wreck the UK economy nevertheless :rolleyes:

BB1cek28.img

I not celebrating until Danny Dyer get fed up with reading.. He's bound to put a damper on the deal

Funnily enough the UK was never in the Euro...

But UK governments have still have managed to wreck the UK economy nevertheless :rolleyes:

wrecked by the Chinese / foreigners ;)

And an attempt by the French ;)

A mate of mine that used to work as a Eurobond dealer used to talk about the 'PIIGS' who were having trouble with their economies - I don’t pretend for one minute to know what he was on about. He said the group of countries that were known as the PIIGS were Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain.

Norway :LOL:

Is this the Norway that sends its whaling fleet around the seas :?:

If so

They should be given an ultimatum scrap the boats

Stop the practice

Or there whaliing ships will be sunk on sight

;)

And that greta what ever her name is should put her own countries caper in order prior to pontificating to us

Looks like anyone going to any EU country will need a visa if they are staying more than 90 days, how will this affect all these expats living in places like Spain.

They can apply, but have no rights, so can be turned down.

Virulent brexer Nigel Lawson, for example.

It is reported that Nigel Farage applied for a German passport, and that his application was investigated by Hamburg police because his application fraudulently claimed residency. When questioned, Farage has repeatedly refused to say if he holds a German passport.

Not "apparently." "Allegedly."

They have been bad at managing their own economies long before they joined the Euro.

Like Brexers, they are trying to blame someone else for their own failings.

Sponsored Links
Back