BG Strike

Sadly there are plenty of wannabees who would quite happily take the wages of a scab in the belief that it will lead to greater things but as soon as BG and its engineers sort their differences out they'll be out, back fixing toilets again..

Sponsored Links
£35 p/h. :D Cut throat on boiler changes. :rolleyes: A van loaded up with gear (again). :D

Flooze.

It's the only path the 'suits' at BG can take, get the contractors in. The contractors call the tune & BG pays the money! They have their shareholders to keep happy, they need people to cover for the CPSs when they go on strike.

The CPSs will picket their depot, while we're out there coining it in. Do you think they'll get any support from the contractors???...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Vote Conservative......Brother............ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
They've been advertising for months on the jobcentre website, it's still there today. £18 for a service and £30 for a completed breakdown. They reckon you can earn £800-1000pw. You have to use your own van as well. And pass all their bloody tests before they even entertain you.

Just hope that any privateers that do work for B/Gas in the event of a strike realise what a world of pain they would be in for if they make even the slightest mistake. We live with it every day and know the pit falls and still come undone. The culture of safety within B/g whilst good is now becoming un workable. £65 an hour you are going to have to be bullet proof. Do not think it will be easy money. As they say in B/gas yours will be the last name attached to the job.

Just hope that any privateers that do work for B/Gas in the event of a strike realise what a world of pain they would be in for if they make even the slightest mistake. We live with it every day and know the pit falls and still come undone. The culture of safety within B/g whilst good is now becoming un workable. £65 an hour you are going to have to be bullet proof. Do not think it will be easy money. As they say in B/gas yours will be the last name attached to the job.

But that's the same for any work a RGI would undertake son, wake up & smell the coffee, a contractor is bullet proof!! For 65 sheets an hour, we can handle anything the BG suits throw at us. You CPS parts changers need a reality check!!

Smelt the coffee along time ago. Private Rgi's get away with murder. Whilst i appreciate a huge number of you are fine engineers it is time for a bit of pay back the slagging B/g engineers get on here is dreadful. I have seen plenty in 30yrs so do not patronise me. I have seen plenty of contractors work for us and they take short cuts, as at the end of the day they have no loyalty

But that's the same for any work a RGI would undertake son, wake up & smell the coffee, a contractor is bullet proof!! For 65 sheets an hour, we can handle anything the BG suits throw at us. You CPS parts changers need a reality check!!

WOW DICK_PULLER is back under another guise

Smelt the coffee along time ago. Private Rgi's get away with murder. Whilst i appreciate a huge number of you are fine engineers it is time for a bit of pay back the slagging B/g engineers get on here is dreadful. I have seen plenty in 30yrs so do not patronise me. I have seen plenty of contractors work for us and they take short cuts, as at the end of the day they have no loyalty

Well, you may have a point there, when is the ballot??

WOW DICK_PULLER is back under another guise..........Sorry, but I don't understand this comment??

It would be handy to know when the strike will start, as we'll need to get some agency lads in, not cheap, but at £65/hour we'll be minted!!

I did hear the ballot was the Mid March?

I love the way that you British will cut each others throats for a penny and then later bleat that someone else is shafting you.... That's the way you end up earning peanuts.

To be honest I'm not sure many bg will actually strike because in this area there aren't too many left who give a flying f*&k about the job any more

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back