Big brother is watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious
To you maybe, but I haven't a clue how you link "if you've been jabbed you can't pass the virus on" to "he was a critic and found himself being censored". Hitchens has been vaccinated.

Sponsored Links
He is one many who have questioned why the jab was the solution to the problem when if you drilled down it wasn't all it was made out to be. One obviously was you can't pass the virus on if you've been jabbed.
It's quite obvious it's not something you want broadcast but that doesn't make it none the less true.
Eventually it became something you couldn't put a lid on when it turned out it could be transmitted by jabbers.

Not many claimed that possibly but the nudge factor at the time being operated put people in wanting to comply for the good of the country.
Many are looking in the cold light of day whether they made the right decision to be jabbed.

Sponsored Links
Virtually day 1 of the vaccine rollout in the US,

"The question is whether people who have been vaccinated can still be vectors of this disease, and the answer is absolutely," Melendez said. "I believe that with the great news of the vaccine, people who get vaccinated are also going to have a false sense of security. Therefore, I think it's important for people to know, because even though you have the vaccine, you can still infect people."

People were getting told there was far less risk of spreading virus if vaccinated
For certain strains, but the article you cite doesn't mention "far less" at all. It is a common claim though,

Oh so your moving the goalposts to certain strains .Thought they never said it
Not hard to search the net and find were it constantly says will reduce transmission . Which was one of the main plays to get people to get vaccinated

I'm clean blood. We will see what the future brings . . . .

I understand all to well how people when people faced with uncomfortable truths resort to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back