Big brother is watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Your turnfor a q&a session.
If you had a child under 10 would you be quite happy for it to be jabbed?
Both my children have been inoculated from preventable diseases, thankfully. First in the queue. (y)

Anything less would be child abuse.

That wasn't the question as well you know.
The majority in this country will have watched over the years how vaccinations have been for the good and have no qualms about having their child innoculated
The jab you know full what we're talking about, has not got the same history.
Did you know there's a debate whether the TB jab was a waste of time giving it to teenagers and should have been done at an earlier age.

Last edited:
That wasn't the question as well you know.
The majority in this country will have watched over the years how vaccinations have been for the good and have no qualms about having their child innoculated
The jab you know full what we're talking about, has not got the same history.
Did you know there's a debate whether the TB jab was a waste of time giving it to teenagers and should have been done at an earlier age.
What are you trying to prove ?

why don't you prove it ?

Sponsored Links

Like one of the most successful vaccines of all time? See the similarities from 135 years ago? In fact, change the word smallpox for covid and it could have been written now.

1675454252334.png

1675454436425.png

1675454513148.png

You could try answering the question on whether you would have your child jabbed if they would under ten.

You could try answering the question on whether you would have your child jabbed if they would under ten.
I would inoculate my child at ANY age if it meant saving their life. Anything less would be child abuse. Perhaps gant is like one these Jehovah's that like to prevent their kind from having life saving medical assistance, in the name of some barmy belief.

Mucking forons.

I would inoculate my child at ANY age if it meant saving their life. Anything less would be child abuse. Perhaps gant is like one these Jehovah's that like to prevent their kind from having life saving medical assistance, in the name of some barmy belief.

Mucking forons.
Is that a yes you would have this particular jab injected into your child.?

Are we confusing jabs. There is emerging evidence that the mnra jabs are not suitable for young people

Much as I thought, partners I assume would back you up being as your both the dominant partner in the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back