Big Brother - Responsibility to Housemates

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok - Its been nearly ten weeks and no-one's mentioned it yet.......

Craig in the Big Brother house would appear to suffer from some sort of mental illness and is what most people would describe as crazy. If he comes out of the house, sees the footage, and then hangs himself, who's responsible ?

Sponsored Links
I agree, big brother should be more responceable for the house mates, they should also have intervened when Craig was taking advantage of Anthony whilst he was drink, he had his hands all over him.
Anthony tends to lead him on but can it be that he dos'nt realize that the guys in love with him? wot about the bird with the bottle?

Don't give a Sh*t :p

Anyone who watches this constant drivvle must be mentally ill imo

Sponsored Links
I reckon it's a bit snobby to discount it just like that - I wouldn't race home just to see it but if I'm in and not busy it makes for good entertainment. Derek to win!

watched previous years, bored with it now, theyve tried to make it as outrageous as possible and its a very tired bored format.

ninebob said:
I reckon it's a bit snobby to discount it just like that - I wouldn't race home just to see it but if I'm in and not busy it makes for good entertainment. Derek to win!

If Derek is as posh as he sounds he don't need the dosh so I hope he dos'nt win.
I think that as an extra twist to the game the first one out should be the winner!! not that I'm really interested in the stupid boreing program cos I got a real life :rolleyes: :LOL:

Actually, something happened with Derek the other day that really annoyed me.

Big Brother had asked the housemates to guess which Horse he was thinking of, and revealed to us, the viewer, that he was thinking of the Lone Ranger's horse, Silver.

Anthony and Makosi went in and failed to guess it. Derek went in, and BB gave him the clue - 'Hi Ho !'. Derek then correctly guessed Silver.

Derek cam out and told everyone that he had guessed correctly. When asked how, he said that an image of John Wayne just popped into his head at the appropriate moment.

Later that evening, Derek was setting a quiz for the other housemates. One of his questions was 'What was the name of the film starring John Wayne and his famous horse Silver ?'. After no-one guessed he then proclaimed the answer to be 'Hey Ho'.

So the moral is - If you talk in a posh voice, people think you're really clever even if you are just making **** up to make you look that way. Don't know why, but this has annoyed me all week since.

Now about this 'life' everyone keeps talking about - Where can I get one ??

ninebob said:
I reckon it's a bit snobby to discount it just like that

What's snobby got to do with it. I watched it once about 2 years ago and thought it was a complete waste of time. I have never watched it since because I know I wouldn't enjoy it (or has it hugely improved in the present series?).

jtaunton said:
So the moral is - If you talk in a posh voice, people think you're really clever even if you are just making s**t up to make you look that way.

Ssssssh! I hoped no-one would find out!

What Big Brother is this then? I only ask, because I got onDigital just before the original one started, and it took a week to make them take E4 off my subscription and give me a channel with something worth watching on it.

Now, please can everyone bear in mind that this next bit is coming from a man who has 5000+ posts, has a Physics degree, thinks green lasers are cool, gets obviously enraged when people pronounce Linux as "Lie-nux", and once got in an argument over who makes the best hard-drives. So, you ready?

Watching Big Brother is sad.

It really is! :LOL:

Yea, green lasers are cool. Blue ones are cooler.

Derek is a dumbass. Sorry. He's shown his true colours since day dot. Not only did that HeyHo episode make him look like a **** but there are so many other instances of him being a buffoon - only more of an intelligent baffoon than the rest of them.

Anyway, BB is loads better this year - if you don't like it, don't watch. But this year isn't like last year, or the other previous years, by a long stretch.

Yes, they are all out to get a deal of some sort - Yes, they are the only ones who think they have talent. No, the average viewer isn't pining about how great these people are. BB producers picked, on purpose, harsh, abrasive and annoying people to go into the house.

IT's BETTER TV!

There's a lot of broad-sheet readers who'll sit and scoff at their keyboards about BB, 'cause their columnists wouldn't DARE watch such a trashy programme when Vanity Fair is on BBC2 - but you all know you watch it really.

It's now fashionable to slate it and those that do are invariably, in their own mind, of superior intellect; thinking that by joining those 'elite' who also mock will upgrade them from being 'Regular Gormless TV Watchers' (which everyone who watches TV is - Discovery Channel INCLUDED) to some sort of 'Discerning TV Watchers'.

You'll find they're the same people who feel the need to watch Channel 4 news and Mr. John Wanna-Be-Paxman Snow.

Don't live your life around it, but don't sit there, obviously knowing who these people are, what's going on and how long is left while telling everyone how much you hate such drivel.

It's drivel.+

Sponsored Links
Back