Blanco silgranit Sink Discoloured

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Worth a shot wondering if anyone has managed to rescue a blanco silgranit Sink it was anthracite in colour but the middle part has become discoloured.

I've been reading online how there supposed to be stain, heat scratch resistant etc I've no idea what's caused the problem ended up with it for nothing so thought I'd give it a try and clean it up.

Currently tried cif, washing up liquid etc nothing shifting it

IMG_20191022_185408.jpg
IMG_20191022_185340.jpg

Sponsored Links
I remember reading a post someone had a discolour problem on a blanco Silgranit too. It turned out they were being too careful and not cleaning the sink enough. Limescale built up on the surface which soaked up colour of food. Usually vinegar or citrus acid should clear limescale but check the care instruction first what NOT to be used for cleaning the surface.

Please let us know how you resolve the problem as I'm interested in Silgranit sink too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back