Bloody Angian Water

Find a gang doing water main/service laying,bung em a few quid and get a complete stopcock assembly,the only bit you want is the plastic plug,make sure its the through flow plug.
Turn off the 1/4 turn,unscrew the meter,but leave it in the chamber,fit the plug,turn on again.
Be very careful,if the water co inspect,and find your "modification"you could be in deep sh1t,despite the meter being fitted for "monitoring" usage.

Sponsored Links
Youv;e been brainwashed, i KNOW. :!:

I sincerely regret not, mate.

A close friend smoked regularly. He is now paranoid-schizo, gets Jesus delusions and is occasionally sectioned when he doesn't take his medicine. He was a basket case at 30, won't ever work again. Which is strange, because he was a smart kid, genius level IQ, MSc in electronics, repaired electronic equipment that his bosses had binned, etc.

Sadly not strange at all and maybe not connected to his use of the weed , which is psychologically adictive , not physically so . He sounds like a victim of the " madness of the young" Schizophrenia which does often attack young people 20s/ 30s. . He should take his meds. or the illness will take his personality long term - it`s a tragic disease.

when i was in hartlepool

the council subbies resurfaced a back street with ashfelt

right over every stoptap and meter box (not that i would dream of ) your honour :LOL:

If you do not destroy or steal their meter, then you are not committing any criminal damage or theft. There may be regs about tampering with their ****, but you are allowed access to operate the stopcock.

As long as you don't deliberately attempt to defraud them of any revenue....

Once you get the meter out you could examine it more carefully....

Sponsored Links
we moved house. had the dreaded water meter fitted - however, without any drastic cuts in our "normal" usage, our water bills are actually lower :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back