BNP Members List

Had a look, seems I know one or two from that list.... (not me though).

BTW I understand that when they have been allowed to do anything, the BNP councillor where I used to live managed to do quite a lot for the community.

I'm sure that there must be 1 or 2 people out there actively trying to get these lists removed for breach of the DPA etc.

Sponsored Links
What happens if some of the information on the lists is out of date ,i.e. people moving house and that, if someone attacks a house with kids in it believing the people who live there to be BNP. supporters innocent people could be hurt. As for the BNP, it wasn't them who allowed this country to flooded with immigrants, it wasn't them who told lies to get the invasion of IRAQ, and it wasn't them who have wrecked the economy, the biggest threat to this country are liberal fascists, anyone who dosen't share their view of the world is subjected to all sorts of abuse.

That list is way out of date.

Its from 2006, some of the people on it that I know have either moved or are no longer members.

Just because you belong to a political party should not be reason to have your full name & address posted online.

AFAIk there is now an injunction against this list being posted (according to the member I know).

Sponsored Links
AFAIk there is now an injunction against this list being posted (according to the member I know).

funny how some people wouldnt want their, perceived dirty litle secret to come into the public domain. :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

But why is membership a secret anyway? Why can't everyone be named that is in ANY political party? If you shroud something in mystery it will attract attention and allegation.

If that`s a serious question, are you really called Blasphemous?
And do you really require an answer to that question? Grow up son!

I think the question you raised is as absurd as the question I raised. It would be of a minor interest to me what your answers are to the questions you pose, but they may be differing slightly now from the ones you first held when delivering the post, son.

What happens if some of the information on the lists is out of date ,i.e. people moving house and that, if someone attacks a house with kids in it believing the people who live there to be BNP. supporters innocent people could be hurt. As for the BNP, it wasn't them who allowed this country to flooded with immigrants, it wasn't them who told lies to get the invasion of IRAQ, and it wasn't them who have wrecked the economy, the biggest threat to this country are liberal fascists, anyone who dosen't share their view of the world is subjected to all sorts of abuse.

what do you mean by 'liberal fascists'?
im sure you do have a particular meaning but it does not exactly go hand in hand.

(not prodding you or sodding about)

actually, i think i already i know what you mean, and i'll bet i agree with you.

But why is membership a secret anyway? Why can't everyone be named that is in ANY political party? If you shroud something in mystery it will attract attention and allegation.

If that`s a serious question, are you really called Blasphemous?
And do you really require an answer to that question? Grow up son!

I think the question you raised is as absurd as the question I raised. It would be of a minor interest to me what your answers are to the questions you pose, but they may be differing slightly now from the ones you first held when delivering the post, son.
Run along and tell mammy a bigger boy told you off son.

funny how some people wouldnt want their, perceived dirty litle secret to come into the public domain. :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

Just because they are members of a political party does not mean that they should have all their details spread all over the internet.

While those at the top may well be total scumbags, a lot of people (who are not scumbags) do agree with some of the sentiments of the BNP and have voted, joined and actually done some good in the community in the name of the BNP party.

A lot of what is spread about them is AFAIK total bull, just because the head honchos are scumbags does not make them all scumbags deserving of abuse.

Blasphemous when you joined this forum you elected to use blasphemous and your location as the united kingdom, rather than the name you assume and location you reside in in the "real world" This anonymity allows you to express viewpoints on various topics without any repercussions, that may come about if you were to reveal your identity.
People joining political parties should be offered the same luxury if only to propagate the myth that we live in a democracy and the misnomer attached to that of a "freedom of speech"
Absurd, blasphemous I admit is a word that can raise a certain amount of frothing round the mouth, it produces one or two results yours looks to be the one of defence, rather than the one of reasoned argument.

Blasphemous when you joined this forum you elected to use blasphemous and your location as the united kingdom, rather than the name you assume and location you reside in in the "real world" This anonymity allows you to express viewpoints on various topics without any repercussions, that may come about if you were to reveal your identity.
People joining political parties should be offered the same luxury if only to propagate the myth that we live in a democracy and the misnomer attached to that of a "freedom of speech"
Absurd, blasphemous I admit is a word that can raise a certain amount of frothing round the mouth, it produces one or two results yours looks to be the one of defence, rather than the one of reasoned argument.
Gant, my question was simple enough. My sig on here means nothing. I am not affiliated to any political party but if I was I'd say. What goes on in this forum is not clandestine. I am known to members here. Views, opinions etc that I, you and everyone else express here are in the public domain. My point was (and still is), why does someone want to join a Political Party through which I assume they wish to further their views and opinions on how the country should be run, insist on some secret society type censorship on their affiliation to that political party? I understand and indeed agree with you that they 'may' be subject to attack from some nut case who thinks he can alter their views by attacking them and/or their property but all political parties have their share of nut cases. I apologise for my childish behaviour toward you earlier. I'm not having a particularly good day but that's my problem.

I cant see the problem if they support the BNP Good on em, whats your problem with that.

I cant see the problem if they support the BNP Good on em, whats your problem with that.
If that question was for me Bob, I ain't got a problem with it.

Not at you Blasp at the media why are they making a big deal out of it
i would vote for the BNP if i could be bothered to walk to the poling station but i will not vote, it does not matter which party gets in LABOUR OR THE CONS they are themselfs controled once in power by the secret party.

Sponsored Links
Back