BNP Members List

This anonymity allows you to express viewpoints on various topics without any repercussions, that may come about if you were to reveal your identity.
People joining political parties should be offered the same luxury if only to propagate the myth that we live in a democracy and the misnomer attached to that of a "freedom of speech"

can you be serious? for democracy read, open and fairness.

democracy has nothing to do with secret societies.

just as the neo-facist's posing as the bnp have nothing to do with democracy.

its woolly headed thinking like that, that allowed them to come to power in germany, lead by adolf hitler.

Sponsored Links

just as the neo-facist's posing as the bnp have nothing to do with democracy.

its woolly headed thinking like that, that allowed them to come to power in germany, lead by adolf hitler.

Democracy is only valid if people are able to express and represent themselves how they choose.

We're getting muddled up in our moralistic opinions of the BNP here. Now, my personal opinion of them ain't high at all, but like it or not they're a part of the democratic process, and such a fringe group are an important barometer of where were are as a society. If people are choosing in increasing numbers to vote/support BNP, we should be asking what their reasoning is, not attempting to deny or shame them that voice. Such tactics only result in the pressure finding another outlet.

I bet the spammers are going to love getting their hands on that list :LOL:

Democracy is only valid if people are able to express and represent themselves how they choose.

what as a terrorist would do?

anonomously, the bomb tell no tales ;)

Sponsored Links

what as a terrorist would do?

anonomously, the bomb tell no tales ;)

Terrorists do not operate within the legal framework of this country.

The BNP are a party it's lawfull to join and support.

When Nu Labour were elected by 23% of the electorate by the method of first past the post at the last election. Then went onto deny the public the chance of a vote re Europe which was part of a manifesto they were elected on, the idea of democracy being open and fair is not one i recognise.

Blasphemouse no problem I expected a bit of tap ;)

Back