Boiler certify?(corgi)

I think your comment about Corgi registered tradesman has done the provoking.

We are all trying to earn a reasonable living, there is no shame in that.

Sponsored Links
Tony I will not waste my time replying I just think that you are taking a lot of conclusions too fast and a bit out of reality. Let stop here?

Ok. Let's leave any missundertanding behind. My main point since the begining was trying to find out what I am supposed to do. Eliteheat just asked me:-"What boiler certificate were you expecting?"
I dont really know.....I dont really know if I need anything as far that I am aware of. I am just a bit concerned bacouse a lot of things has changed since I bought my flat. They start that pack and if I need to sell or rent my flat I am supposed to have certificate of eletrics, boiles, etc.... At the time when I bought the flat nothing of this were mandatory. Woundering what I am supposed to do now. I woudl welcome any opnion.

Simon,

I do not intend to provoke anyone. I just join the site yesterday. I did not know that most of you were corgi. I deeply apologise about that. I found Tonys behavious a bit rush at first but now I undertand. I really start to fell bad about my coment. When I first wrote at the site I tought that most of you were DIY guys. Nothing against Corgi. It was just a (bad) way to descripe the situation. I sad similar think about building control. And I do not have anything against building control officers too.
Apologies to all.

the certifiactes that you would require if you were to sell are none if you want to sell.

However the the valuation of your property will be questioned by the purchasers solicitor.

To satisfy this as long as you have all your gas appliances serviced within a year of the sale date and have the service sheets. ( easy though to have a landlord check carried out (CP12)) this will satisfy the solicitor. You don't need an electrical check but could be worth while

Hope this has answered your question!!

Sponsored Links
We are often asked to provide a "Gas Safety Certificate" at the request of the solicitors when a property is being sold.

This is similar to a Landlords Certificate ( CP12 ) but with a different heading and just confirms the gas appliances are in a safe condition.

Only a CORGI is likely to be able to give advice on gas safety matters as thats what we are trained to do.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back