boiler installation quote

The installer is obviously not keen on his bottom line...has he got another install booked in the afternoon?

Sponsored Links
this is a good blr in my opinion. end of. :LOL:

fit a b&q blr at your own risk, but let me warn u now you will only need to rpl the pcb & pump an they will cost you more than the boiler.

The Logic may be the greatest boiler ever made, Only time will tell.

My question is to all of you ideal lovers is this: Why would anybody risk it, when there are some really decent products out there within a couple of hundred quid of Ideal?

To the OP :

Find out which boiler your being quoted for, and remember a couple of extra £££ now could save you alot of £££ and heartache in the long run........

Sponsored Links
Everything is focused on price ....is the company quoting reputable?

"onlyfitidealboilers" remind me who your employer is again? :LOL:

Ideal are crap and deserve to go bankrupt for their sins.

Gasman77";p="1501690 said:
quote]

no I can tell now and it's crap just like the icos/isar/response/minimiser/turbo2/istor/mexico he etc etc etc

Ideal are the tata of the heating industry

I just feel sorry for the customers DM, who are getting crap boilers installed in their homes and then having years of problems with them

My question is to all of you ideal lovers is this: Why would anybody risk it, when there are some really decent products out there within a couple of hundred quid of Ideal?

To the OP :

Find out which boiler your being quoted for, and remember a couple of extra £££ now could save you alot of £££ and heartache in the long run........

Very very good point gasman77 i agree with u, yes ideal have made s£$%e before but so have a lot of other manufactures.

the logic has a lot of very nice little parts in it, loads of room to change parts.. if I was to spend 900 quid then yes worcester all day but if iv only got 650 then logic for me. at the end of the day you can only get what ya can afford

I just feel sorry for the customers DM, who are getting crap boilers installed in their homes and then having years of problems with them

You and me both. Any installer who fits Ideal boilers doesn't give a flying fuk about his customers.

what boiler gives over 15ltr a min for that kind of money.i can get the 40 duo tec for about 850.

My moneys on the Optimax[Ferrolli]15litres hot water and a 5 year warranty,think i would go for the ideal :eek: most places have warehouses full of spares for THE LESS THAN IDEAL boiler ;) so when it breaks down[it will]you would be cold and dirty for a few minutes,where as the ferrolli it could be weeks

Anyone who wishes their installer to put in ideal logic..................the boiler where u pay for bundle of copper and its thrown in free needs their head examining

The ideal defenders who are paid by company will tell you black is white and how they have made a brilliant boiler now ,they have said that about every range they bought out

The poor installer gets it in the neck or they wont honour the warranty ,I have more faith in Bin Ladens word,then their's

Now after all the warnings on this site and all the other places on the net anyone till goes ahead with all the knowledge then they deserve each other

good luck to them for being next load of guinea pigs

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back