Boiler left unsafe and leaking fumes after service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Lemon 1 determined to upset and produce so much carp. Are you related to drivel that used to be posted!!

Sponsored Links
and why there are Accident and Emergency Departments,
Insurers can replace items. They cannot restore life.

If that is true then (a) the boiler is not condensing and (b) the gas being burnt is more pure hydrogen fuel than hydrocarbon fuel

CO is retained in the red blood cells rendering them useless, very low percentages of CO will be fatal if the exposure is long enough that 60% (?) of the red blood cells are affected.

And if, as you seem to be implying, a 10mm diameter hole in a flue pipe is so harmless then why is there so nuch fuss made about inspecting flues for leaky joints or damage,

S*** happens Bernard always has always will

A few people may snuff it a long the way but what price progress I say

I've come across quite a few test points left open, some over a year since the last visit, even in a bathroom, .....
I don't doubt that for a second and thanks for admitting it. Why do you think I DIY everything?. Boy I could tell you some stories about incompetent and dangerous work by professionals. Stuff the warranty... I'm more interested in staying alive.

Sponsored Links
I don't doubt that for a second and thanks for admitting it. Why do you think I DIY everything?. Boy I could tell you some stories about incompetent and dangerous work by professionals. Stuff the warranty... I'm more interested in staying alive.

Jackanory more like

A bit like how you think a plate hex works in CH :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back