Booking Ryanair ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot find a way to book a return flight when the arrival and departure airport is different on their web site.

It seems the only is to make two one way bookings.

I thought that I had done that before!

Tony

Sponsored Links
I'd rather eat my own head than fly with them if other viable options exist!

It seems the only is to make two one way bookings

I think you are correct. It makes no difference cost wise as far as i can tell.

I'd rather eat my own head than fly with them if other viable options exist!

I use them a lot :p Went to France last week for £4 all in :LOL:

I would have sat in the bog with Pete Docherty for that price.

Sponsored Links
I went to Rome for £25 return and to Florence for 2p return and, I won a free flight on the return leg which I didn't take them up on because at 2p return, who cares about a free flight.

If you make two seperate bookings then they charge you the £5 per person payment/booking fee twice.

Now they have reversed the high low charges.

I have already booked thre outward trip at about £15 pp but the return is now very expensive whereas it was cheap last week.

I will wait another week and see if it comes down again. Of course it may go up even further.

The advantage of cheap fares means that I can make multiple visits to my friend in France at low flight costs.

On principle I dont like their pricing games though.

Tony

Tony...if you are using them a lot you need a visa electron card.

Halifax do a basic account that gives you a electron card. Just stick some cash in it for booking flights and Bobs ya uncle...no more booking fees :p

I did have one some time ago but it was so useless and I think that the supplier stopped doing them.

Its odd the Ryanair own card is still chargeable!

I will try Halifax but I seem to find it difficult to get new cards these days.

Tony

I spent 2 hours last night trying to get out of the car park at the O2 in Greenwich. The management there are obviously taking customer service tips from Ryanair. For the privilege of sitting in the car for 2 hours I paid £20. The Beyonce show was very good and there was a guest appearance from George Michael which really gave the show a bigger boost.

Anyway I've got up as usual this morning and spent another 2 hours (usually is 55 mins) driving to Hammersmith thanks to the tube strike. Paul was most likely still awake but he's on a caffeine ban so he might have been asleep for once. :D .

Moving back to the RyanAir topic, my worst experience with them was spending 18 hours in the departure lounge in Stanstead airport on Christmas Eve. The cops had to be called as there was a near riot due to no food or water been available.
Ryanair have copied the business model of Southwest Airlines but have completely ignored the customer service side of the model to support the business. I feel a blood clot forming in the head now so I'm going to think happy thoughts!!.

Sponsored Links
Back