Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
yes i admire loyalty
yes i enjoy a good debate
yes i do miss some contributers when they are not there
please stick to the rules or take your punishment
and when you want to go just go please then you can pop in when you like
rather than have us stroking your egoes when you announce your leaving :D :D ;)

Sponsored Links
Some people like to make their farewells like they are accepting an Oscar whilst others expect a gold watch for their loyal service to the forum! :LOL:

Goodbye to bad rubbish in some cases! :LOL:

nice to see some people share those sentiments. Too many premadonnas who like to try and wear big trousers and stoop to insults too quickly and throw their teddys out the pram when they get their wrists slapped. If someone goes frankly i dont care and i certainly dont want to hear about it. The rules are clear, if they cant play nicely within them then sod off i say!

Couldnt agree with you more big-all

Sponsored Links
nice to see some people share those sentiments. Too many premadonnas who like to try and wear big trousers and stoop to insults too quickly and throw their teddys out the pram when they get their wrists slapped. If someone goes frankly i dont care and i certainly dont want to hear about it. The rules are clear, if they cant play nicely within them then s** off i say!

Couldnt agree with you more big-all

Thanks for that Mod 4 er, sorry, Thermo. ;)

Hi everyone. I've been on a few forums over the years and have seen some people come and some go a bit like on here no doubt. Personally I have no problem with people letting the rest of us know when they are leaving - after all, haven't any of you said goodbye, good luck, best wishes and thanks when you have left a job or a company, or even school?

As for gettiing the punishemnt that you deserve when you break the rules, there can be no argument with that providing the rules have actually been broken and that everyone is treated equally.

Hi everyone. I've been on a few forums over the years and have seen some people come and some go a bit like on here no doubt. Personally I have no problem with people letting the rest of us know when they are leaving - after all, haven't any of you said goodbye, good luck, best wishes and thanks when you have left a job or a company, or even school?

I agree... plus what's wrong with stating the reasons you've decided to leave.

There are far too many people on this site who think it's ok to tell people what they should or shouldn't think or do.

Sometimes necessary. As with all things, the only problem is who decides who stays and who goes?

As for gettiing the punishemnt that you deserve when you break the rules, there can be no argument with that providing the rules have actually been broken and that everyone is treated equally.

the point i was making is no one has to leave
leaving means never having access to the internet again unlikley in this day and age :D
yes by all means say you plan on spending little or no time on the forum but why say your leaving it means nothing in particular:cool: :cool:
there is little or no sacrafice by canceling an account or starting a new one
saying your may be leaving or will be leaving serves no real purpose as return is fairly instant and painless

the point i was making is no one has to leave
leaving means never having access to the internet again unlikley in this day and age :D
yes by all means say you plan on spending little or no time on the forum but why say your leaving it means nothing in particular:cool: :cool:
there is little or no sacrafice by canceling an account or starting a new one
saying your may be leaving or will be leaving serves no real purpose as return is fairly instant and painless

as one goes another appears! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back