Booorrriiinnnggg

Hi everyone. I've been on a few forums over the years and have seen some people come and some go a bit like on here no doubt. Personally I have no problem with people letting the rest of us know when they are leaving - after all, haven't any of you said goodbye, good luck, best wishes and thanks when you have left a job or a company, or even school?

As for gettiing the punishemnt that you deserve when you break the rules, there can be no argument with that providing the rules have actually been broken and that everyone is treated equally.

the point i was making is no one has to leave
leaving means never having access to the internet again unlikley in this day and age :D
yes by all means say you plan on spending little or no time on the forum but why say your leaving it means nothing in particular:cool: :cool:
there is little or no sacrafice by canceling an account or starting a new one
saying your may be leaving or will be leaving serves no real purpose as return is fairly instant and painless

as one goes another appears! :LOL:

... now that's an interesting conspiracy theory you hint at !!!! Dex? is that you? Newgas....are you there? Tim?.......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm having a bit of fun...there's much talk of duplicity on here, and your ip is your dna? or so i believe.. :eek:

Welcome to the madness that is DIYnot !!

I don't have friends on here lol... oh apart from allel(let loose) and Joe-89.

Please note rule 9 (Please do not use excessive quoting in your posts.) - See here for the forum rules.

because it can be difficult to seperate a quote within a quote within a quote
would it be possible to have the "system"restrict quotes to the last 2[new quote and previous one] or a seperate "new quote" button that will only quote the last quote

and for anyone wondering how to remove all but the last quote from several quotes
when you press quote you will get all the text each started after the previouse closing brackets around the quotes example =[big-all]
all you do is remove the text between the the closed brackets after big-all
and remove all the text untill the text you want to keep but leaving the last "closed quotes" in position like this {/quote}but with the normal brackets round them

Sponsored Links
Back