Boris in hospital

Sponsored Links

Good question, and I'm not really sure I have the answer, but I know it will.
I think with Boris, he's something of an enigma, as we all know, he's a liar, an adulterer, a damned strong leader with more balls than any European leader, and like it or not, people love him, it doesn't really make sense but people do love him and relate to him.
Having gone down with the virus, gone into intensive care, and pulled through, he will be the peoples hero.
Sorry Gal, that's the way it is.

Sponsored Links
I would bet he gets a standing ovation when he gets out of hospital.
Boris back from the brink, like something from a soap opera.

Just as well Jeremy isn't PM.
Being over 70 he would be confined to the house and not allowed out.
He would have to run the country from his front living room.

Just as well Jeremy isn't PM.
Being over 70 he would be confined to the house and not allowed out.
He would have to run the country from his front living room.

hqdefault.jpg

Early on the beeb interviewed a lady from Singapore lunch time news only. Probably 30's, not fat etc and no previous health problems. She could talk without too much of a problem but couldn't walk far as she became breathless. Sounds like she was lucky. Isolating, no problems, no fuss and then woke up one night and the room was spinning.

Boris doesn't sound so bad but they have mentioned several times that complete recovery can take several months. With most similar things that result in lung damage full recovery may never happen.

I'm not a fan of a classics man as PM but wish him luck and as to him himself over time I have realised that in real terms the PM is a figurehead. Ones that aren't to some degree are rare and they go when they wont do what others want.

Good question, and I'm not really sure I have the answer, but I know it will.
I think with Boris, he's something of an enigma, as we all know, he's a liar, an adulterer, a damned strong leader with more balls than any European leader, and like it or not, people love him, it doesn't really make sense but people do love him and relate to him.
Having gone down with the virus, gone into intensive care, and pulled through, he will be the peoples hero.
Sorry Gal, that's the way it is.

Some of you may not be able to relate to this but i genuinely didn't sleep well the first night it was announced he was in ICU. Much as i feel he's become his no.1 fan for 'intellectual adlib' i did feel somewhat if he's screwed we all are. It's good to see him on the mend because the likes of Raab(himself) in contrast don't come anywhere near his conviction and rhetoric to come together and stick to the plan. I do feel we really need someone to talk the talk now even if he is a bit of a blagger. I allso welcome anything positive Queer Charmer can bring to the table.

Its some weird logic thinking that he has shown strength by falling ill and then recovering. I would say it's more heroic not falling ill in the first place.

I just hope his stay has opened his eyes to the the bravery of the NHS staff working and dying saving peoples lives - that's real heroism.

Sponsored Links
Back