Being ill is bad for your health

"The Good Food Chain (plc) had been supplied with meat produced by North Country Cooked Meats (ltd)"

Thus outsourced...

"The deaths are related to pre-packed sandwiches and salads"

Hardly prepared 'on-site' :rolleyes:

And "The Salford business providing meat for the firm, North Country Cooked Meats, has since produced 'a positive test result for the outbreak strain of listeria' "
(I guess a further clue is the word 'Cooked' ;) )

Funnily enough www.ncqf.com is down at present, and the Good Food Chain's site has the well worn "but we hope the authorities will pursue their inquiries with all urgency so the wider industry can learn any lessons as soon as possible" phrase on it's homepage!

I have no idea about that.

What I do know is when I was on a ward, I believe the food was prepared onsite

Sponsored Links
Clearly...

You do realise that the NHS is made of of many individual trusts which do things differently, don't you?

I was in a hospital bed being taken care of and monitored for a release out to the big wide world. Clearly I wasn't too bothered

Clearly I wasn't too bothered
Sadly it appears that many aren't bothered with the NHS privatisation program, and the future threat on the horizon (n)

Like others you'll probably only 'notice it' when it costs you more to be 'taken care of and monitored', or services are cut to the bone...

Or maybe you won't be able to be get medical cover at all !

Sponsored Links
Sadly it appears that many aren't bothered with the NHS privatisation program, and the future threat on the horizon (n)

Like others you'll probably only 'notice it' when it costs you more to be 'taken care of and monitored', or services are cut to the bone...

Or maybe you won't be able to be get medical cover at all !

I do care. And very appreciative when I was in the other week. I'll be depending on them for the foreseeable future as well. But I can still be critical of the way it's run.

Sponsored Links
Back