The beginning of the end?

Sponsored Links
Were you born without a sense of humour or had it surgically removed..You are stiffer than Jonnyboy or LAL.

I "sensed" no humour in your post. Whether that is my problem or yours, is for others to decide. (y)
Fair is fair though; if you post something that I do find funny, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Sponsored Links
Not as good as Trump's though.
Mr Trump said he told officials to slow down Covid-19 testing because so many cases were being detected, in remarks later described as a joke.

On the coronavirus response, Mr Trump said he had encouraged officials to slow down testing because it led to more cases being discovered. He described testing as a "double-edged sword".
"Here is the bad part: When you do testing to that extent, you are going to find more people, you will find more cases," he told the cheering crowd. "So I said 'slow the testing down'. They test and they test."

A White House official later said the president was "obviously kidding" about Covid-19 testing.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53121488
Good job someone is paying attention.

I've got better hair, a better tan, and am better at golf though. (y)
Like most of the human race in those respects though:mrgreen:

Oh, maybe you didn't get it. Never mind. :LOL:
So you think it's perfectly acceptable to accuse someone of lying, when in reality you completely misunderstood the comment.
The second sentence clearly read as
"........", she said, " .....".
Yet you accused me of lying, because you think I had attributed the comment to you.
That's OK, in your opinion? You think it's funny to not address your name-calling especially when it's your mistake?
And you have the audacity to complain about others name-calling!
That's not OK, it's hypocrisy at its crudest.

You do realise that your "funniness" is for others to judge, don't you?
Just because you think yourself humerous, doesn't make you so.....;)
Yeah, but it's nuanced isn't it?
just using one of Notch7's words. :whistle:
I mean there's deadly serious, all the way to side-splittingly funny.
I would admit the durhamplumbers' comments make me smile. Not because they're funny. :whistle:

I'm still waiting for JohnD to share with us his qualifications and experience that outrank the doctor.
upload_2020-6-21_12-26-31.gif

Sponsored Links
Back