Boris in hospital

Sponsored Links
the giant economic hell hole that we will all be left burning in after CV could well mean there is no longer an EU to leave.
Absolutely right, Italy Spain have a long way to go, in fact we ALL have a LONG way to go. Until we find an exit strategy we are going nowhere, or we skip back to day1 again. Already the talk of 'one huge party when this is over, many people on my groups are planning things already big time' whilst i am saying woaa hold it there. The mentality right there will double what we've seen already.

There are huge issues brewing for the poorer sector, as these are unable to just work from home etc most don't have that luxury. This is going to make the Greece bailout look like small change.

On a serious note for today Boris still hasn't been announced as leaving ICU back to a normal ward or care area. I do find that somewhat concerning. I understand they are ebbing towards caution as noone wants the blame for him copping it on their cv.
Unless he really is in a bad way still.

On a serious note for today Boris still hasn't been announced as leaving ICU back to a normal ward or care area. I do find that somewhat concerning. I understand they are ebbing towards caution as noone wants the blame for him copping it on their cv.
Unless he really is in a bad way still.

I think they will tend to be overcautious, if his condition is stable and has not progressed to pneumonia or a secondary infection then I wouldn't worry too much that he remains in ICU.

Sponsored Links
I can't remember the details but I think the typical stay on ICU is around a week or two. It's not somewhere you pop in and out. And even when you do leave you don't get discharged straight away. He's going to need time to recover before he starts running things. Like him or not he's only human.

I can't remember the details but I think the typical stay on ICU is around a week or two. It's not somewhere you pop in and out. And even when you do leave you don't get discharged straight away. He's going to need time to recover before he starts running things. Like him or not he's only human.
It's not as though he has to graft and get a sweat going - probably do his job sat on his arris all day.

The exit strategy is indeed tricky and probably somewhat dependant of circumstances. In my circumstance for instance I wouldn't want me returning to the office, assuming it's still going and I have a job, before about.... finger in air September. Reason being my journey to work takes me through 7 cities on a train. The trains themselves have been through 14 cities... That's not a great or sensible prospect.

Perhaps Boris isn't really ill - just for effect to persuade everyone to follow the new rules.

Edit - With covid, that is.

B10F7730-C29C-4CBC-8910-4B5FC68B508D.gif

His stay in ICU was just precautionary, I think his symptoms were no more than moderate. But as PM you would expect the staff to be extra cautious and vigilant.

Sponsored Links
Back