Boris in hospital

Sponsored Links
Apart from the white rings around his eyes where he must put a pair of goggles on....

Last edited:
Hmm was shocked to read this earlier. Part of me thinks they are doing this to absolutely eb towards caution. At the same time theres the impact on the country announcing such a decline.

Fingers crossed he stabilises in next 24hrs.

Sponsored Links
Been seeing some unkind posts on facebook. People really are horrible :(
No matter what political leanings, nobody should want him gone. I hope he pulls through, he's still so young at 55.

So true. I can hardly be described as a Boris fan, but I dont wish anybody ill -I hope he gets better. It must be a horrific time for Carrie Symonds, she has CV now, is expecting and must be worried sick about her partner.

I do think that there are some pretty incompetent people in the cabinet -they were afterall chosen for their allegience to the brexit cause above any ability. I cant see Raab being any good.

Thank goodness Matt Hancock and Rishi Sunak have shown strong leadership

So.. It looks like there is little information coming out. But it hasn't stopped a media hysteric meltdown. Laura Kuenssberg, firing on all cylinders with speculation as usual.

Summary, he's in ICU as a precaution, he's been given a bit of O2, to ease the symptoms and keep his blood O2 up, he's conscious.

Bojo will be fine, he isn't in the high risk catergories, his symptoms from what little information that is out there seem to be moderate - some oxygen required but crucially he is still breathing on his own.

I was pleased to see that even far-right extremists urge us to put aside our political differences and have sympathy.

What a decent, honourable, fair minded individual.

JuliaHartleyBewer.jpg

Oooops....

Nope.

JHB is a thoroughly horrible person in the mould of a RW shock jock like Rush Limbaugh.

JHB is a thoroughly horrible person in the mould of a RW shock jock like Rush Limbaugh.

she is indeed, her twitter feed is full of rabid RWR brexiteers, her tweets are designed to stir up hatred and division.
she is just another Katie Hopkins

she is indeed, her twitter feed is full of rabid RWR brexiteers, her tweets are designed to stir up hatred and division.
she is just another Katie Hopkins

Do you know was he a nice person?

Sponsored Links
Back