Boris in hospital

Sponsored Links
:eek::eek: I wonder how long it will take for the sad crowd to start complaining that he may be getting preferential treatment.

Does anyone really think he runs everything or that the cabinet really make all decisions. It's a man backed by advisers that will make decisions that do that.

First 1/2hr of C4 news tonight was depressing.

Breaking news. Boris moved to an ICU but not on a ventilator. He's there in case he needs it and other supporting gear.

Sponsored Links
:eek::eek: I wonder how long it will take for the sad crowd to start complaining that he may be getting preferential treatment.

It would be correct for leaders to get preferential treatment, so I agree its wrong to make a political statement out of it.

I bet he has security at the hospital too.

the argument should be that the NHS and social care should be properly funded, which is separate

Hopefully this is just press hype

No it's not it's a Downing St announcement. There was a comment that the not on a ventilator could be hype and that if on one some only last a couple of hours.

Put it all together - it means that news usually has to be filtered where ever it comes from.

Me too.. Just hope he can pull through this. I'll be waking up in the night looking at my phone...

Come on Boris.. Do it for your country and your family... X

The worry is there are some cases where those with only mild symptoms have suddenly deteriorated and died. Thoughts and prayers that he will pull through.

Sponsored Links
Back