Boris in hospital

Im impressed with Matt Hancocks handling of the press, a couple asked really stupid questions the other night and he gave them short shrift i.e. don't waste my bloody time
Absolutely right i have to agree i didn't like him at all to start with but he's gone up in my appreciation ranking and Raab(himself) has gone down.

The press have asked some idiotic questions to the government in these briefings and it was refreshing to hear him give them the short shrift.

Sponsored Links
Absolutely right i have to agree i didn't like him at all to start with but he's gone up in my appreciation ranking and Raab(himself) has gone down.

The press have asked some idiotic questions to the government in these briefings and it was refreshing to hear him give them the short shrift.
he has stepped up to the mark

Boris is known to deliberately ruffle his hair even after tv make up people have been at it.
It's part of his image.
It's a bit pathetic to be honest.
I find no problem with it.,worse things in life than ruffling ones hair up a bit.

Agreed,especially today....One after the other asking utter bellend freekin nonsense...”so then,have you taken over any security issues from Boris??? Do you seriously expect any answer,,,or something akin to,,”” no,,we are totally feked if Russia attacks now

Sponsored Links
You get the media you deserve. To get Interviews and access the journalists have to cosy upto Politicians and not ask searching questions. So you get poor questions.

Raab dropped a clanger saying he last spoke to Bojo on Saturday.

Bojo is ill enough to be in Hospital then he isnt well enough to lead. The masquerade he is still in charge is pointless.

If he is leading from his bed, then send a tweet and reassure the nation.

I hope he only has mild to moderate symptoms and thats the extent of his hospitalisation.

I find no problem with it.,worse things in life than ruffling ones hair up a bit.
Correct. Ken Dodd and Bozza are like peas in a pod. Must impress the s**t out of fellow world leaders. Who needs elegance and class when you have Dodd and Bozz.:mrgreen:

Correct. Ken Dodd and Bozza are like peas in a pod. Must impress the s**t out of fellow world leaders. Who needs elegance and class when you have Dodd and Bozz.:mrgreen:
We haven’t had Dodd for over 2 years now.

I read that China has underreported its troubles by 40 times.

And as UK is incapable of testing more than a tiny fraction of the population, we all know that the figures of confirmed cases are a terrible understatement.

Are you going to use the word "underreported?"

That must be why Germany is testing ten times as many as the UK.

Oops, no it isn't.
Agree the germans are testing lots i hear, can you or someone explain why their death rate is so low? Is it all those sausages? Ah it's because they're testing more hence we are only testing the ones about to die and ill.
What are we doing, why aren't we testing more?

There seems to have been 2 countries that were prepared more than others - Singapore and S Korea down to previous experience - meres has been mentioned as the cause. Sounds like China made use of it's normal people tracking so was ready after a fashion. The whole set up and what it what that can do was shown on the beeb a few nights ago. Similar for Singapore earlier. They also showed S Korea PPE equipment. Think biological warfare but with 2 large filters on their backs. If they have lots of them that didn't happen overnight. All a mix of C4 and the BBC.

I usually use seems when info came from the web but some aspects have been confirmed on the TV.

I'm a bit miffed at the moment. B'ham medic just about to go on the night shift. He mentioned that these Chinese ventilators that have been ordered are more like the ones used to transfer people than the intensive care ones. That is going on ones that have been delivered. Something else to wonder about.

Sponsored Links
Back