Boris Johnson referred to police watchdog for possible misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I see his lapdogs are already claiming it is 'politically motivated'...

But nevertheless, it appears that the tin pot dictator may be happy to break the rules/law whenever he sees fit !

Sponsored Links
imo he may have given her *** ;)

he would have been a mug not to if it was on the cards ;):sneaky:

incidentally this entire caper is politically motivated by the remoaners ;)

tis obvious :)

same as this trump caper

I'm waiting for Festy to prorogue these threads - he's on a roll.

:ROFLMAO:

RWR are on patrol.

Hello extremist pro remain inciter of inter brexial hatred (y)

What are you on about...

Hello extremist pro remain inciter of inter brexial hatred (y)

What are you on about...

Sir war sit is becoming desperate ;)

The more desperate they become the nastier he will get :LOL:

He is beginning to lose it ;) he needs to take a swig of gaviscon :LOL:

Do we know when specifically this occurred. I find it a bit vague to say it occurred between 2008 and 2016. It seems to have taken quite a while to surface as if someone recently went looking for dirt?

Do we know when specifically this occurred. I find it a bit vague to say it occurred between 2008 and 2016. It seems to have taken quite a while to surface as if someone recently went looking for dirt?

As far as I can tell, it was started by an investigation by the Sunday Times.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...friend-and-their-global-trade-trips-m5xs8wzb0

Maybe the times is a bit anti Johnson as he is so favoured by the telegraph.

I think you maybe looking at it the wrong way.......it seems like the pro Right wing press who are also pro entitled rich people like Johnson may have kept the story quiet.....hence why it didnt come out sooner

Corbyn said:
But, do you know what? Lots of the media have barely touched it. Incredible, isn't it?

"This is about the man who is the prime minister of our country."

At time of publication, newspapers across the political spectrum are leading on the collapse of travel operator Thomas Cook.

Corbyn noted that foreign secretary Dominic Raab was asked nothing on BBC's Andrew Marr Show.

He said: "I was on the BBC's flagship news programme this morning and I was asked about a range of issues.

"That's fine. It's right. It's justified. It's how our democracy works.

"But I was followed by Boris Johnson's deputy, who was asked nothing about these allegations.

"This is how the establishment works. They close ranks. They put privilege first

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/to...ia-coverage-of-boris-johnson-arcuri-1-6284392

More dirt to try and prevent him from carrying out the will of the majority of the country in the best way he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back