Boris Johnson referred to police watchdog for possible misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole issue is a timing thing and seems its been deliberately exposed to coincide with the Tory conference as well as Brexit month, when Bozza needs to go grovelling to the EU.

Bozzas going to be a busy chap that's for sure.

Hopefully opposition MPs will be plotting whilst Boris is buls hitting his way though his keynote bollards

Sponsored Links
2013 - seems to have taken rather a long time to be investigated then. I put it to the members of diynot that this would never have seen the light of day had bojo not been PM.

You mean if he hadn't have lied his way up to the top he might've got away with it?

You seem to be suggesting it is unfair for Johnson to have been caught out.....

I would argue the right wing press has protected him for years.

There are still decent, honest Tory MPs in the party that are seriously unhappy about Johnson bringing shame on them with his antics.....lets hope a few more jump ship next week.

The only MPs that like Johnson are the ERG nutters

It's not the fact that he was shagging a pole dancer- it's that the Company she ran was given a load of money by the Mayor's office and he didn't think to mention that he was giving her one. The Boris side makes a great deal out of the fact that "her company has a London phone number" but when you ring it, it diverts to the USA

Sponsored Links
You've been busy today Notch, do you get 'double time' for a Sunday?
I can, to a degree, understand your anger and frustration, the hopelessness you must feel as your hopes and dreams start to crumble before your eyes, the frustration at seeing your enemy grow stronger with each and every attack on him. It's all over mate.

Common Agricultural Policy
Freedom of movement
Customs union
Maastricht Treaty
C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to leave.

..not forgetting attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Desperate indeed. Only 18 days before Bozza goes grovelling to the Brussels.

2013 - seems to have taken rather a long time to be investigated then. I put it to the members of diynot that this would never have seen the light of day had bojo not been PM.
Correct.

Bad luck Bozza.

I wonder what the press will dig up next.

You've been busy today Notch, do you get 'double time' for a Sunday?
I can, to a degree, understand your anger and frustration, the hopelessness you must feel as your hopes and dreams start to crumble before your eyes, the frustration at seeing your enemy grow stronger with each and every attack on him. It's all over mate.

Common Agricultural Policy
Freedom of movement
Customs union
Maastricht Treaty

Meanwhile Notch is sticking nails in his hands shouting 'NOT YET!!!' (y)

Hopefully opposition MPs will be plotting whilst Boris is buls hitting his way though his keynote bollards
Oh the multi facets of notch...indeed he has been busy today, no homework?

Yeah i like a corrupt bunch of Mp's lets hope they're all plotting it's the only way to be isn't it, oh unless Boris is plotting, that's not allowed.

Yes, the more votes he loses, the more the remain camp attempt to block his plans, the more popular he becomes.
Yes, far right wing violent terrorists are flocking from Tommy to Bozza like flies. You must be proud. Anyone sensible support Bozza?

It seems that quitters don't care what they'll countenance in order to get to their fantasy land...

What a bunch of cults!
Teeny bop ranting yeah you go they... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back