Boris Johnson referred to police watchdog for possible misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that deal going?
Not a scooby.
I didn't vote for a deal, I never mentioned a deal.
We may suffer under no deal.
We may not.
That was not part of the equation when voting.

But I'm not getting all bitter torn & twisted about it and having constant insulting conversations/arguments with people that have different opinions over it.
I'll wait for Boris to finish the job :)

Sponsored Links
That was not part of the equation when voting
Yes it was.

That old argument is vacuous.

The cross on the ballot paper is just the physical part of voting.

The decision making is made by listening to the arguments presented by the campaigners.
And 99% talked about a deal -even Farage.

There ya go, no need for you to use the shoite argument anymore (y)

Yes it was.

That old argument is vacuous.

The cross on the ballot paper is just the physical part of voting.

The decision making is made by listening to the arguments presented by the campaigners.
And 99% talked about a deal -even Farage.

There ya go, no need for you to use the shoite argument anymore (y)

You are in some small. Part responsible for this leave caper you voted out ;)

We may suffer under no deal.
We may not

In a no deal:

Boris Johnsons buddies wont suffer, they will be making ££££££

The country will suffer.
Poor people will suffer
Especially poor areas like the North.....you know where voters lapped up the lies.

Brexit is a con and always was.

But you know all that.....afterall youve had 3 years to find the benefits.....but they dont exist

Sponsored Links
I didn't vote for a deal, I never mentioned a deal.
I don't think the Benn Act mentioned mattylad and his voting preference either when the act became law. However, your mate Bozza promised would get a deal many, many times. The whole Vote Leave campaign said they hold all the cards and it will be the easiest deal in history. Regardless, we will still need to trade with EU nations post Brexit.

So mattylad, a deal is needed whether you like it or not boyo.

How about the many people who voted to leave the EU on principle :idea:

And were never interested in all the propaganda spouted around by remainers or leavers :?:

This gets worse for bojo, he was sleeping with her.

Bojo clocked more affairs than airmiles.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...iends-of-affair-with-boris-johnson-h8m7wlpg2#

Fresh details have emerged about Boris Johnson’s close relationship with the American ex-model and entrepreneur Jennifer Arcuri as the prime minister faces an unprecedented police investigation into the scandal.

The Sunday Times has been told Arcuri confided to four friends that she was engaged in a sexual affair with Johnson while he was mayor of London. David Enrich, now the finance editor of The New York Times, says he was told of an alleged sexual relationship between the pair by two of the entrepreneur’s friends when he was working for another newspaper; his account corroborates that of other sources who spoke to Arcuri.

Johnson has repeatedly dodged questions about the close friendship but has denied impropriety following revelations in this newspaper last weekend that he failed to declare a series of potential conflicts of interest over benefits provided to Arcuri’s business.

The scandal is now the subject of four official investigations. On Friday the Greater London Authority’s (GLA) monitoring officer took the unprecedented step of referring the matter to the police watchdog to assess whether the prime minister should be investigated for the criminal offence of misconduct in public office.

RWR prove time and time again they have no moral compass by dismissing Boris lies, his unlawful behaviour, his conduct as mayor.

This gets worse for bojo, he was sleeping with her.
There's no law against a man in important office shagging a pole dancer. If that is his only 'crime' then he's got nowt to worry about. Well, apart form his latest squeeze getting all shirty about it I guess.

RWR prove time and time again they have no moral compass by dismissing Boris lies, his unlawful behaviour, his conduct as mayor.

Well Er :confused:

I hope your sitting down as the shock may be to great for you but some people :cool: don't really give a * *it Tbh :LOL:

You must be lonely up there on the moral high ground :LOL:

U being an X tory voter as well :LOL: Blimey when u voted for em they must have convinced you with truth :LOL: after all you would not have believed any of the BS :LOL:

The whole issue is a timing thing and seems its been deliberately exposed to coincide with the Tory conference as well as Brexit month, when Bozza needs to go grovelling to the EU.

Bozzas going to be a busy chap that's for sure.

And the sheep farmers, don't forget them.
thank you for reminding me but dont worry the NFU havent forgotten them......they know sheep farmers would be fcked by no deal

Sheep
The key issue for the UK sheep sector is being able to maintain our ability to export to the European single market. France followed by Germany, Belgium are our biggest customers, we export around 38% / 40% of our total production.

Without tariff free access our lamb we would simply lose this market which would have a dramatic impact on farm gate prices. We are also concerned by the gradual decline in lamb consumption, so further work is needed to promote new cuts of lamb to wider demographic ie with younger people and families that do not currently eat much lamb
https://www.nfuonline.com/sectors/l...hat-does-brexit-mean-for-your-farming-sector/

2013 - seems to have taken rather a long time to be investigated then. I put it to the members of diynot that this would never have seen the light of day had bojo not been PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back