Boris Johnson referred to police watchdog for possible misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.
For purely ideological reasons they enforced austerity and then for ideological reasons they are enforcing Brexit.

Look at whats happened with Austerity, they are now trying to reverse it, perhaps thats a good indicator of what we will do with Brexit.

Reverse crap policies.

Sponsored Links
Looks like RWR confuse facts with fiction.

The anger in this one is strong as his confusion.

Where's the anger? Uh not another one sensitive to feeling threatened, here you go little smiley face when i talk to you :D:D is that better? Its ok i dont bite (y)

Now be a good lad and clarify RWR what does it mean, and how i relate to being an RWR? Im sure like everything you spout is backed up with factual sensible and reasonable.. conjecture ;)

Where's the anger? Uh not another one sensitive to feeling threatened, here you go little smiley face when i talk to you :D:D is that better? Its ok i dont bite (y)

Now be a good lad and clarify RWR what does it mean, and how i relate to being an RWR? Im sure like everything you spout is backed up with factual sensible and reasonable.. conjecture ;)

I did, do a search on here, I take you're a dab hand at Google searches.

Little micro searches. You tried to BS you were into software Dev. (y)

:mrgreen:

I did, do a search on here, I take you're a dab hand at Google searches.

Little micro searches. You tried to BS you were into software Dev. (y)

:mrgreen:
No i see through that nervous closing smiley come on lad explain RWR, and why it relates to people like me, have some spunk lad. (he says in a friendly soft tone)

Sponsored Links
No i see through that nervous closing smiley come on lad explain RWR, and why it relates to people like me, have some spunk lad. (he says in a friendly soft tone)

Triggered are you. I used the smily because I dont want to ratchet your anger levels up, not good for an old codgers heart.

I defined RWR on here, take some time in finding it, it may calm you down. Look no smilies.

Triggered are you. I used the smily because I dont want to ratchet your anger levels up, not good for an old codgers heart.

I defined RWR on here, take some time in finding it, it may calm you down. Look no smilies.

That's better, well done you're learning lad.

Anyway as i thought there's no need to be throwing insults too is there? Call me an angry old codger all day, i'll still be nice, life is too short. Anyway that's all i needed to know, now as you were...

That's better, well done you're learning lad.

Anyway as i thought there's no need to be throwing insults too is there? Call me an angry old codger all day, i'll still be nice, life is too short. Anyway that's all i needed to know, now as you were...

Be a good lad and find this Magic Money Tree.

Is that how you take your men?

Whatever floats your boat. :LOL:

You can't help your slanderous self, but i take it as good humour.

Hehe a fascinating incite to your roots, and yes i didnt need video to know what you meant :D

Jim never has a second cup of coffee at home ;)

On a side thought ive never understood if you do bat for the other side do you always 'take your man' or swap at half time or something?

Last edited:
The Marr appearance today was pretty disastrous.

'You should declare if someone is a personal friend, did you do that?'
'I behaved as I should.'
'So you declared the potential conflict of interest?'
'There was nothing to declare.'
'But they are a personal friend of yours, and the proper procedure is to report it, did you?'
'I behaved as I should.'

For purely ideological reasons they enforced austerity

Had Labour been in power, there would still have been austerity measures, much as there was throughout Europe.
Here's Alastair Darling saying as much:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/mar/25/alistair-darling-cut-deeper-margaret-thatcher

In fact the EU is the very driver of austerity, it's actually written into the Maastricht treaty (article 104):
General government budget deficits must not exceed three per cent of GDP, it's also in the stability and growth pact.
That's why they forced austerity on Greece and Italy, and virtually all of southern Europe
(although in 2003 France and Germany excused themselves from such tiresome rules).

and then for ideological reasons they are enforcing Brexit.

Unless I'm mistaken, wasn't there a referendum and the majority of people voted to leave the EU?

Maastricht treaty (article 104):
General government budget deficits must not exceed three per cent of GDP

I guess you need to read article 104C again old bean, apart from anything else it doesnt mention 3%

Do come back once youve understood it, I could with a laugh :ROFLMAO:

Unless I'm mistaken, wasn't there a referendum and the majority of people voted to leave the EU?

That's an interesting point, perhaps you can help me with this question.

If the referendum result was "leave" why did the Brextremists such as Rees-Mogg and his buddies consider themselves entitled to vote against "leave" in Parliament? They were, you'll agree, obstructing the will of about half the people who voted in the referendum.

If they'd not voted against "leave" we could have been out a year ago.

Why were they plotting for something that wasn't in the referendum?

Are they Traitors and Enemies Of The People?

Had Labour been in power, there would still have been austerity measures, much as there was throughout Europe.
Here's Alastair Darling saying as much:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/mar/25/alistair-darling-cut-deeper-margaret-thatcher

In fact the EU is the very driver of austerity, it's actually written into the Maastricht treaty (article 104):
General government budget deficits must not exceed three per cent of GDP, it's also in the stability and growth pact.
That's why they forced austerity on Greece and Italy, and virtually all of southern Europe
(although in 2003 France and Germany excused themselves from such tiresome rules).

Sillyboy and Festy Google search kings but have no idea what they are on about.

The UK was in EDP but was exempt from those requirements you mentioned.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201719/cmselect/cmeuleg/301-ix/30113.htm

10.1The EU’s Stability and Growth Pact (SGP) requires all Member States to maintain a budget deficit of less than three per cent of GDP, and to keep their government debt below 60 per cent of GDP. In 2008 the EU placed the UK in an Excessive Deficit Procedure (EDP) under the SGP, after the Government’s budget deficit rose above the three per cent threshold.108 Although EU law provides for sanctions where Member States do not correct budgetary imbalances when they are subject to an EDP,109 the UK is exempt from these by virtue of Protocol 15 to the Treaties.

Read a bit about MTO and the reforms of SGP. (y)

The EU has given us a brilliant deal - idiots who voted for Brexit have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back