Boris Johnson to Tower Hill

I see Geoffrey Cox has been thrown under the bus (the one with the £350 mil on) via a leaked doc showing HE said Prorogation was legal.

The scumbag version of the, "The big boys made me do it Sir!" defence.

Sponsored Links
I see Geoffrey Cox has been thrown under the bus (the one with the £350 mil on) via a leaked doc showing HE said Prorogation was legal.

The scumbag version of the, "The big boys made me do it Sir!" defence.

Lord Young was saying the leader of the house should go as well. Rees scumogg

Sponsored Links
I am intrigued by all the protestations about misleading/lying to the Queen and removing her from the situation.

Either -

she is merely a rubber stamp and the process of meeting her (at Balmoral for this and every week) is utterly pointless, or

she is knowledgeable (alone or through advisers) and therefore party to the prorogation.

Johnson should do the honorable thing and fall. On his sword

If I was in his situation I would

And yes the Royal perogative is basically a rubber stamping caper

Afaik Johnson did not attend the meeting with the Queen to suspend paiament

Was Rees mogg

I am intrigued by all the protestations about misleading/lying to the Queen and removing her from the situation.

Either -

she is merely a rubber stamp and the process of meeting her (at Balmoral for this and every week) is utterly pointless, or

she is knowledgeable (alone or through advisers) and therefore party to the prorogation.

A professor of Law was highlighting these issues such as who gives Parliament sovereignty.

The Queen could theoretically deny the PM request but in reality her role is symbolic, yet in some countries she could instruct a Governor General by saying what you told me is questionable and it needs further deliberation.

Boris said proroguing Parliament had nothing to do with Brexit and now is saying this judgement interferes with Brexit.

Yet people still believe his lies. There is mass psychosis.

A professor of Law was highlighting these issues such as who gives Parliament sovereignty.

The Queen could theoretically deny the PM request but in reality her role is symbolic, yet in some countries she could instruct a Governor General by saying what you told me is questionable and it needs further deliberation.

Boris said proroguing Parliament had nothing to do with Brexit and now is saying this judgement interferes with Brexit.

Yet people still believe his lies. There is mass psychosis.

Ball cocks

Is there actually any one who actually beleaved that buffoon Johnson did not suspend parliament for brexit reasons

Jeez us wept :LOL: lucky u are on here so as to enlighten every one

Is there actually any one who actually beleaved that buffoon Johnson did not suspend parliament for brexit reasons

Probably the same number of people who believe Gina Miller didn't by proxy instigate two sets of legal action for 'remain' reasons.

Or work out why Corbyn voted with Johnson against a deal

Red lines :LOL: what ball cocks :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back