Boris Johnson to Tower Hill

Sponsored Links
Since parliament was not prorogued and was thus illegally 'overthrown', should bojo not be charged with treason?

Boris lied to the Queen. Big Deal.

Corbyn put egg shells in the Recycling bin. Hang him.

Wont change the RWR views, therein lies the problem. He lied to the Queen.

Watch RWR who want the law to be enforced go quiet and meek now.

Sponsored Links
Give Bojo credit, hes an equal opportunities liar, he will lie to the man in the street, and all the way up to the Queen.

Sadly this means Brexiteers will double down even harder.

It is going to play into Johnsons hands as his people vs parliament argument just got stronger.

And Brexiteers will love it.

Dominic Cumming will be using focus groups to find the best insults to fire a Corbyn in the commons.

Somebody needs to tell the skiving toff he has to go back to work now. Parliament is open!

Somebody needs to tell the skiving toff he has to go back to work now. Parliament is open!
Id be surprised he will be in parliament this week.

There is that small matter of the blond lady

Just watching it on the telly. All those Labour politicians walking around like a dog with two dicks. It ain’t over yet. :whistle:

Yeah it's funny.. I'm shocked about the result.. every single parliament motion now open to litigation oh crikey.
But noone should assume themselves above the law. Only winner here is the courts.

The kids on here still using terms such as RWR when it's absolutely nothing to do with anything.. this is about a democratic right you'll find from a mix of political views. I'd back any leader to have a firm reign and sort this mess out.

I think you'll still find that most would.chose Boris over Corbyn.

We had a PM attempt to be fair to all in parliament. The children just folded their arms blew raspberries and chucked paper planes at her.

How practical is that?
Ask the quitters...

They voted for 'deal' and 'no deal' simultaneously...

Thus one can be in use at any one time apparently...

They obviously don't understand the 'withdrawal method' :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back