Boris Johnson to Tower Hill

Sadly this means Brexiteers will double down even harder.
One thing we've learned from the remainers is that if you don't get what you want, you sqweam and sqweam and sqwam until you do. Time for the leavers to start sqweaming I suppose.

Boris's decision may have been ruled unlawful but the MP's going against the vote was bloody immoral. He is just trying to uphold that decision. As I said, it aint over yet.

Sponsored Links
Boris's decision may have been ruled unlawful but the MP's going against the vote was bloody immoral.
Spot the difference :rolleyes:

Although Quitters helped vote in those 'immoral MP's' ;)

Sponsored Links
I see Boris is brushing off the legal ruling with a rambling speech about obscure trade products...

However he has confirmed that he wants the UK to become a low tax haven with money laundering free ports!

One thing we've learned from the remainers is that if you don't get what you want, you sqweam and sqweam and sqwam until you do. Time for the leavers to start sqweaming I suppose.

One thing we've learned from the leavers is that after 3 years they can't describe a single tangible benefit to the 'man-in-the-street' as a result of leaving.

I see Boris is brushing off the legal ruling with a rambling speech about obscure trade products...

However he has confirmed that he wants the UK to become a low tax haven with money laundering free ports!

British socks are going to be more competitive in America. By God he's saved us!

British socks are going to be more competitive in America. By God he's saved us!
Don't forget the british cauliflowers!

Of course he'll be able to get cheaper californian wine to spill on the sofa when he's having a 'domestic' with his latest squeeze...

Bojo could always appeal to the European court, couldn't he?

Oh that's right, he can't - UK law is sovereign...

Another quitter myth debunked!

There needs to be a G. E. to sort this out, all these rogue MPs undermining democracy need to be held to account.

There needs to be a G. E. to sort this out, all these rogue MPs undermining democracy need to be held to account.
Just out of interest, how do you believe a GE would sort it out?
(and these MP's aren't 'undermining democracy', they are our elected representatives in a representative 'democracy')

Because people are quite tribal when it comes to voting...

Labour quitters will more than likely vote Labour even if their candidate is a remainer, and vice versa for the tory remainers...

Add in the Lib Dems, Brexit party, tactical voting and the most likely outcome is another hung parliament...

In addition to a written constitution, the UK also needs a change in it's electoral system - and a reboot as to how we do our politics in this country...

Less adversary and more conciliatory!

Sponsored Links
Back