Bother North of the border.

G

gassafeman

My family in Renfrew have had a really hard time with drunks and junkies over the last 4 years.

My wifes 15 year old brother has now been assulted on his way home from school (for the 3rd time) by a 35 year old skag head. All because he is mates with his daughter. The junkie has now been at my inlaws flat with a knife telling them that now the police are involved they will 'get it'.

The police seem not to bothered by this, and Im flying up tomorrow. I know Ive been lambasted for violence before but I'd love to deal my own justice on this. I doubt I will, but I have decided they are coming to England. No iffs of butts. They are not happy, but what else can I do?

My wife is in bits and we have the room temporarily, but mother in law is refusing to budge as she will lose her flat. (Who cares).

Is there a procedure for re-housing in England?

Paul.

Sponsored Links
join the queue in england behing 20.000 waiting for us to house them.
where do you plan on packing them off to manchester, liverpool ?
be just the same.

not nice to see that sort of thing happening to kids anyway
as you say sort it yourself you get better results.

Time to get real. If you take them in they'll never be re-housed- they'll be with you until your marriage breaks up.

They've got more chance of being rehoused up North than down here.

Just because some nutter makes noises doesn't mean anything will happen.
Time for them to contact their council who owe them a duty of care.

Sponsored Links
the first thing to do is contact your local council where you live and ask buuuttt

i suspect they wont get any points because they are housed [at your place or wherever so not there problem]
and again because they have left a house volentery they wont count

my neibours next door had a fire at 20.00 and where homless
the councill where going to sort them out with temporary accomodation in the short term but found out they where fully insured so at 0100 in the morning said thats it contact your insurance company instead off saying ok heres accomodation for a few nights to find your feet and we will claim back off the insurance :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hello GSM,

Sorry to hear that your family are getting grief.
Our local council/housing associations have records of folk whom want to 'exchange' thier homes. Maybe/hopefully your mum in law's does too ???
Regards
Ed.

Not much chance of getting somewhere unless you are foreign or a pregnant teenage girl mate

Sponsored Links
Back