Bravo Theresa! Unity created!

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Our current PM has done what no other has done in living memory.

She's united the Tory Party, Labour, the DUP mercenaries, Parliament, The Quitters, the Remainers, the citizens of the UK, and now the EU27

Just about everybody says her Chequers plan is rubbish.

Unfortunately it's the only plan on the table. The Leavers have failed to come up with a plan and can't even say what they want.

Sponsored Links
but nowhere near as good as the other option that's available.

Sponsored Links
No deal Brexit. We'll have as much influence in Europe as Libya, but none of the oil, and even less when Scotland leaves us.
Might be time to build that large shed ... and fill it with tinned food. We're only 6 months away .....
Interesting that Tesco just launched Jack's, that sells mostly UK produce. I wonder how Lidl and Aldi will survive if there is no trade deal...

Mayhem is throwing her toys out of the pram right now!

Although apparently the UK is 'her country' now...

They are probably p issing themselves laughing in Europe :LOL:

linky

(that childish sound is mayhem stamping her feet and throwing a tantrum!)

Last edited:
No deal Brexit, better than any deal on the plate at present.

Please explain why.

Show us the financial, legal, immigration, or any other advantages it will give us.

Just a few will do.

Please explain why.

Show us the financial, legal, immigration, or any other advantages it will give us.

Just a few will do.
You don't actually expect a coherent reply to that do you?

Because it'll be a first!

You don't actually expect a coherent reply to that do you?

Because it'll be a first!

No, but surely there has to be some.

So many keep saying "no deal" is good. I just need it explaining to me.

You guys! Can't you just leave it alone for 5 minutes. We're leaving with or without a deal & there's f*ck all we can do, as Doris Day said que sera sera .
Quelle surprise...

As expected not a single fact from you regarding your claim that a 'no-deal' is better than 'any deal on the plate at the moment' :rolleyes:

There's more chance of the existence of 'God' being proved beyond doubt than a quitter/resigned person coming up with a single valid/quantifiable reason that leaving is better for the UK!

Sponsored Links
Back