Bravo Theresa! Unity created!

Sponsored Links
You guys! Can't you just leave it alone for 5 minutes. We're leaving with or without a deal & there's f*ck all we can do, as Doris Day said que sera sera .

So, are there ANY advantages to No Deal ?

Our current PM has done what no other has done in living memory.

She's united the Tory Party, Labour, the DUP mercenaries, Parliament, The Quitters, the Remainers, the citizens of the UK, and now the EU27

Just about everybody says her Chequers plan is rubbish.

Unfortunately it's the only plan on the table. The Leavers have failed to come up with a plan and can't even say what they want.
Lol...remoaners..no deal hard Brexit it is then..!yipppeee...you still ain't gonna have ref2,,rejoin EU..etc ..so off you toddle to cry in your beer

Sponsored Links
Lol...remoaners..no deal hard Brexit it is then..!yipppeee...you still ain't gonna have ref2,,rejoin EU..etc ..so off you toddle to cry in your beer

I might as well ask you as well then.

Are there ANY advantages to No Deal?

EU leaders..especially Germany and France are showing their arrogant obnoxious true colours and reinforcing the point of why Brexit is great..They ain't ever going to be sensible because it would definitely mean everyone would leave..What utter crap they talk...no planes overflying Europe...no phone roaming etc etc...utter scare mongering nonsense

Probably the main one is fekin off the remoaners even more!
The rest shall become crystal clear as we depart the EU unshackled from their bolox..patience Timothy,,Patience

So you have no idea what you voted for, or want.

But are happy that around 50% of the population is annoyed that they don't understand why it got voted for if nobody knows why!

Do you understand why people are annoyed at the impending doom being thrust on us?

If it is not doom, then show the advantages. Are there any ?

Listen. We're only talking a no deal exit to let them know we are serious. It’s a game of bluff that is going to go to the wire. They’ll blink first, mark my words.

Anyone been divorced on here? Was the marriage not working and/or one-sided? Was there a lot of talking, threats and bluffs beforehand? Was it expensive? Was it painful? Yes, yes, yes and yes but 10 years on, was it worth it? YES!

That’s Brexit. Forget what’s going to happen the day, the week, the month or the year directly afterwards. It’s the long game we're playing here. You’ll thank us Brexiteers one day.

EU leaders..especially Germany and France are showing their arrogant obnoxious true colours and reinforcing the point of why Brexit is great..They ain't ever going to be sensible because it would definitely mean everyone would leave..What utter crap they talk...no planes overflying Europe...no phone roaming etc etc...utter scare mongering nonsense

Just remember we didn't get expelled, we voted to leave.

We wanted our own laws, regulations and controls back. We are getting them back, and you still don't like it!

Listen. We're only talking a no deal exit to let them know we are serious. It’s a game of bluff that is going to go to the wire. They’ll blink first, mark my words.

Anyone been divorced on here? Was the marriage not working and/or one-sided? Was there a lot of talking, threats and bluffs beforehand? Was it expensive? Was it painful? Yes, yes, yes and yes but 10 years on, was it worth it? YES!

That’s Brexit. Forget what’s going to happen the day, the week, the month or the year directly afterwards. It’s the long game we're playing here. You’ll thank us Brexiteers one day.

Not sure I understand the reason why I should wait the expected 50 years to get the benefits!

I suppose you’d have chucked the towel in in 1914 and 1939 - anything for a quiet life eh?

I said 10 years but even if it is 50 years, I’m doing it for my kids and grandkids. Most people are just thinking of them fecking selves as usual. Wanting cheap phone roaming, wanting to not wait too long in an airport queue, wanting cheap flights blah blah. Don’t forget, what they do to us, we can do to them.

We all know who's behind it. They failed in 1918 and 1945 so they’re just trying to get control in a different way. Crafty gitz.

Last edited:
I’m doing it for my kids and grandkids.

Did you ask them what they wanted?

Were you able to explain to them what you thought the benefits of leaving would be? What did you say?

I said 10 years but even if it is 50 years, I’m doing it for my kids and grandkids. Most people are just thinking of them fecking selves as usual. Want phone roaming, want to not wait too long in an airport queue, want cheap flights blah blah. Don’t forget, what they do to us, we can do to them.

We all know who's behind it and they failed in 1918 and 1945 so they’re just trying to get control in a different way. Crafty gitz!

I know you said 10 years, but I fear you may have been misled.

I cannot find anybody (brexit leaders etc) who will specify benefits before the 50 year mark. Thats why I highlighted the 50!

I voted for my children too. Why would I want them to suffer more than current prospects ? If you have specific beneficial reasons for your childrens benefit, list them ?

Sponsored Links
Back