Bravo Theresa! Unity created!

Wanting cheap phone roaming, wanting to not wait too long in an airport queue, wanting cheap flights blah blah. Don’t forget, what they do to us, we can do to them.
...but they are all advantages which you seem not to want.
Your phone provider will, I'm sure, charge you more if you ask them nicely.

I feel sure you must have somethings you consider disadvantages which will be rectified.
You surely didn't vote leave just to remove all the advantages.

We all know who's behind it. They failed in 1918 and 1945 so they’re just trying to get control in a different way. Crafty gitz.
Ah, yes, of course - back to nasty foreigners.

If only we could vote out the nasty British.

Sponsored Links
"The pound's fall against the dollar and the euro has deepened following Theresa May's assertion after an EU summit that "no deal is better than a bad deal".

Sterling was already trading lower after had EU leaders warned the UK must make compromises on trade and the Irish border to secure a Brexit trade deal.

After the Prime Minister said the UK and EU were at an "impasse" the pound fell further.

The pound dropped from 1% to 1.5% lower against the dollar to $1.3068.

The sharp fall put it on track for its biggest daily drop against the dollar so far this year. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45604230

The reason for the Quitlings' resentment of the EU is becoming more obvious.

They fear and hate foreigners.

Poor, sad Quitlings.

They cannot understand the concept of peaceful co-operation.

We've seen where a culture of enmity leads.

View media item 3017
This is exactly what the founders of the European movement set out to prevent.

Sponsored Links
?...I voted for my children too. Why would I want them to suffer more than current prospects ? If you have specific beneficial reasons for your childrens benefit, list them ?

I voted to leave for a few reasons. Control of our own borders, to be able let in only people who are going to contribute to the UK and not suck it dry, jobs, housing and our Health service that is being bankrupted by people not born here and who haven’t paid a penny into it. My wife works in the Health service and despite what all the do-gooders may say, it IS being bled dry by those who should not be entitled to it. It just cannot continue as it is.

I'm going in to hospital tomorrow for a second biopsy to determine the long-term treatment I’m going to need. I’d quite like for there to still be a Health service for my children and their children to use, should they need it.

to be able let in only people who are going to contribute to the UK

Do you seriously not know the terms of the EU rules on freedom of EU citizens to move within the EU for work?

Do you seriously not know the terms of the EU rules on freedom of EU citizens to move within the EU for work?
No, I don’t. And I’m not against them moving here to work. I am against them moving here to ponce.

No, I don’t. And I’m not against them moving here to work. I am against them moving here to ponce.

then it's time you learned.

how about a deal that limited Freedom Of Movement for EU citizens to those moving for work, giving them three months after which, if they could not show they were self-supporting, they could be sent back..?

...Ooops - my mistake. We have that already.

So what is it you hope for? What did you think you were voting for in the referendum?

Can anyone explain why the EU doesn’t want us to leave? After all, we’re taking out more than we put in. No, wait........

Sponsored Links
Back