Bravo Theresa! Unity created!

They probably think it will mean a better gap year.
But then nothing wrong with 'a better gap year'...

Interactive travel tends to give one a less xenophobic outlook on life ;)

As opposed to the saga cruise generation and the 'I ain't eating that foreign muck' demographic that on the whole wish to deny the young so many future opportunities!

Sponsored Links
It's very noticeable that the old Quitters are unable to say what benefits they think our nation will gain by resigning from the EU.

Notch certainly finds the question far too difficult to deal with.

We just get a barrage of meaningless flannel.

They know just about enough to vote for a party offering to pay off their student debts.
Ah, another patronising bar steward (y)

And since you got it wrong, who are you to judge? :)

Sponsored Links
Interactive travel tends to give one a less xenophobic outlook on life

Getting high on yaba at the fullmoon party in Koh Phangon or getting stoned at Glastonbury......

Either way its hardly soaking up culture, just hammering Daddies credit card :ROFLMAO:

ignorant coffin dodgers who wish to eke out their final years living on so-called 'past glories

the saga cruise generation and the 'I ain't eating that foreign muck' demographic that

Gosh, I wonder if I can describe the attitude of a person that posts such utter drivel........

Oh wait a minute, somebody has alrady done it:

Ah, another patronising bar steward

:ROFLMAO:

QUOTE="Notch7, post: 4222982, member: 249043"]Yes its true, JohnD does post frequently on here[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Yep tis true :LOL: him and the other remoaners are becoming increasingly desperate

Sponsored Links
Back