Brendan cox ....how come he's got away with his behaviour ?

Sponsored Links
That is quite shocking.

Perhaps not the man of dignity afterall.

Sponsored Links
Julia Hartely--Brewer, I wouldn't mind putting my hand on her leg.
(With her consent of course).

Did you see Simon Thornton and David Boswell in your news feed?

No, I thought not.

For some reason the mass media not been interested. Nor have right-wing fanatics been getting themselves onto youtube about them.

"When he was arrested in October 2017, in the truest fashion of an arrogant sociopath, Thornton told police, “You know I’m the Mayor of Godalming“."
On 18 June he
pleaded guilty to over 20 child sex offences and was jailed for 9 years at Guildford Crown Court.

"David Boswell was the Mayor of Pembroke and a Pembrokeshire County Councillor. On 18th June he was convicted at Swansea Crown Court after having been found guilty of raping a child, as well as three indecent assaults against her and another young girl.

In all, after being found guilty of
further charges of child abuse, Boswell has been convicted of five charges of child sex offences."

It is said that "Sex abuse carried out by people in positions of power or trust have, unfortunately, increased by more than 80% since 2014."
But I'm prepared to believe, and I certainly hope, it's just that fewer of them are getting away with it now. As Gasbag may have said, some people have been escaping police attention for too long.

Could there still be a cover-up ?

Back