Brexit Is a Complete failure

I'm having my sugar puffs now so you'll have get someone else to answer your questions, I'm easily bored.

Sponsored Links
Depends on the Union and depends whether the workers are telling the unions what they want instead of the other way round
So you think wages should be determined by what is a fair wage for the job, not by free markets setting the lowest they can get away with?

Do you support the 'poorly paid' train drivers?
why are you focusing only on train drivers? -they represent probably 1% of strikers

Why are you avoiding talking about the nurses, ambulance drivers, RMT railway staff, teachers etc etc?

I personally dont support ASLEF train drivers pay rises, although I might support their conditions

train drivers are paid well because they have a strong trade union which fights vigorouslt and effectively for their pay and conditions.

if other sectors like lorry drivers had strong unions then maybe they would be paid well instead of relying on market forces

Kinnel do I have to keep go round in circles till it finally hits home.
deflection

you claimed that brexit wasnt working because it has been thwarted, yet when I ask how it couldve been better......you cant say

I'm having my sugar puffs now so you'll have get someone else to answer your questions, I'm easily bored.
deflection

Gants brexit arguments fall apart at the slightest scrutiny

poor Gant, turns out he didnt know what he was voting for and still doesnt

Sponsored Links
train drivers are paid well because they have a strong trade union which fights vigorouslt and effectively for their pay and conditions.
So eff all to do with the skill required to do their job then?

So the snake oil you bought from Farago isn't workin' out for ya?
Qu'elle surprise.
You've got to admit that's it's quite amusing listening to all those little englanders moaning about not getting the brexit they wanted, when they didn't have a clue what it was all about in the first place...

But now it's been proven as expected to be a complete balls up, they want to blame someone/anyone/something/anything for their total stupidity...

Except the die hard xenophobes/racists of course, 'cos the morons apparently 'got their country back'...

And are happy to have seen it been ruined!

What didn't we have control over, apart from freedom of movement?
Actually we did, but for whatever reason chose not to use it...

"In order to reside for more than three months in another Member State, EU citizens must have sufficient resources for themselves and their family members not to become a burden on the social assistance system of the host Member State."

how do you deduce that?
Funnily enough mottie/motman admitted he was 'way too thick' to get a decent education...

And yet on here he is boasting about defrauding the taxpayers of this country and claiming to be an 'educator'...

Eff all to do with his 'skills' indeed, and gawd help those he was allowed to interact with!

And yet on here he is boasting about defrauding the taxpayers of this country and claiming to be an 'educator'..
Not defrauding. Claiming everything I was legally entitled to. Get over it, bum wiper.

how do you deduce that?
I read your post, couldn’t see any reasons such as highly skilled to explain their high wages, just "train drivers are paid well because they have a strong trade union which fights vigorouslt and effectively for their pay and conditions".

The DLR doesn’t have any drivers on the train. It works perfectly - no lateness or sickness, holiday cover or striking. If they are so essential and highly skilled, why don’t they have them?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back