Brexit Is a Complete failure

I think it would be easier sometimes if we could have a set of coloured crayons and a easel and board to help get across what's not being understood by the written word.
Not sure that would even work mind given the level comprehension that's undertaken.

Sponsored Links
I think it would be easier sometimes if we could have a set of coloured crayons and a easel and board to help get across what's not being understood by the written word.
Not sure that would even work mind given the level comprehension that's undertaken.
Maybe just actually say what you mean, in real words .

But if you think you can say things better with crayons, you go for it.

Maybe you're right...

Because it seems the average mental age of a coloured crayon wielding child is way above the mental age of a brexit voter ;)

Sponsored Links
I read your post, couldn’t see any reasons such as highly skilled to explain their high wages, just "train drivers are paid well because they have a strong trade union which fights vigorouslt and effectively for their pay and conditions".

The DLR doesn’t have any drivers on the train. It works perfectly - no lateness or sickness, holiday cover or striking. If they are so essential and highly skilled, why don’t they have them?
Well DLR has a ”train captain” with same qualifications as a train driver…..so they do need them, if they weren’t highly skilled, they wouldn’t.

I didn't get asked on my ballot paper about Brexit.
The ballot paper is the means to vote, it is not the decision making process.

perhaps you were looking for the information to be written on your voting slip :ROFLMAO:

The ballot paper is the means to vote, it is not the decision making process.

perhaps you were looking for the information to be written on your voting slip :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you could tell us how you have admitted you got it so wrong?

Were you also 'misinformed'/ill educated? ;)

gant is moaning that he wanted brexit, he got brexit, and now he doesn't like it.

Notch is also moaning that he voted brexit and now doesn't like it....

Both of course are similar idiots as regards being unable to work out the implications of their choice at the time!

Lost for words, boyo...?

Lost for words, boyo...?
What part of comprehension don't you understand ?
Notch ( post 187 ) is rolling round on the floor laughing has only proved he cannot comprehend.
Looks like it's time for the coloured crayons.

Well DLR has a ”train captain” with same qualifications as a train driver
One for each train? Oh yes, I forgot. They have a bloke who can remotely push a lever forwards and backwards in case the computer falls asleep. :ROFLMAO:

Surprise, surprise...

"The number of new cars made in the UK fell again sharply last year plummeting to its lowest level since 1956."

Sure there are some global factors, but...

"car makers are concerned the UK has not yet got a strategy to make the country competitive as a destination for manufacturing investment"

"Firms are worried that the UK is falling behind the US and the EU when it comes to offering state aid to manufacturers"

But, but...

I thought brexiteers claimed that the EU was inflexible about state aid?

"EU is considering retaliating (to the US) by either explicitly relaxing state aid rules or doing so under the guise of extending Covid recovery or green technology-boosting programmes."

"One of the benefits of Brexit was meant to be escaping from the straitjacket of EU state aid rules which limited the amount of support governments could give to favoured industries.

Mr Hawes (SMMT) conceded the UK could be in the unenviable position of offering less support to crucial industries than we did before we left the EU."

Probably because our export markets are disappearing, and our imports (including raw materials) cost more because brexiteers crashed the pound and the UK economy!

Even the rabid brexit press (the daily fail for example) are starting to turn...

"Like a multi-car motorway collision, the dire economic news continues to pile up."

"Our national debt has hit an eye-watering £2.5trillion*. December borrowing was the highest on record. We are labouring under the highest tax burden since the 1940s."

"Only growth can get us off the road to ruin"

Could brexiteers suggest where this growth could come from when we have lost the benefits of the biggest trading bloc in the world, and those 'easiest deals in history' don't (and never will) exist?

*It's more than that of course, but who's counting ;)

"The truth however is much worse, factoring in all liabilities including state and public sector pensions, the real national debt is closer to £4.8 trillion, some £78,000 for every person in the UK"

Last edited:
So you voted for UK to leave, and UK left.

You got what you voted for.

You had an idea there might be something else.
Spite. In large quantities by the French and Germans. Oh, and the type of people that join a DIY forum who generally refuse to accept the result of the referendum and specifically to constantly whine about it.

refuse to accept the result of the referendum and specifically to constantly whine about it.
Result accepted boyo. People (including Brexers) are whining about the outcome of Brexit because it is a pile of shíte.

Sponsored Links
Back